Part Five

Nathan
I was almost asleep myself as the television was on. Amelia laid her head on my lap, as I continued to run my fingers through her thick brown locks. "I love you darling." I whispered as I let out another yawn. "Come on." I yawned as I carefully got up to carry Amelia to bed.

"Night baby!" I kissed her forehead before I climbed in the other side and wasn't far behind Amelia.

———

I woke up at the same time of 5:45! I ran my hands down my face, as I let another yawn escape my lips. "Ugh!" I groaned as I saw the time on my phone, it's so early! I always complained about my footy training day routine.

"Time to role with the slaves." I joked, I quote far to much from that movie, anyways! "Ugh!" I yawned getting up putting my track suit on walking into the kitchen with my phone.

I yawned walking down the hall bumping into Jesse as I did. "Oh morning Jess." I greeted him as he wondered out of his room door.

"It's so bloody early! It's ridiculous, who thought that training at 6:45 was a good idea." He also complained about the training schedule. "I think I pressed snooze about fifteen times before getting out of bed." He yawned as he scratched his neck and followed me into the kitchen.

"Amelia is still asleep so keep quiet." I begged as I turned on the coffee machine. "Also when you see her today just apologise you kinda scared her last night." I asked, he nods yawning grabbing two mugs from the sink.

"Yeah I will." He yawns yet again which made me yawn in suit. "Fuck!" He continues yawning.

"Have you even slept?" I asked as he continued yawning.

"No of course I did! If you haven't noticed Nathan the sun isn't even up and we are getting ready to go to training!" He whispered as he pointed to the window which showed the bright street lights but no sun.

"Don't remind me." I begged. "And I was going to go for a beach swim!" I groaned at the sound of it.

I grabbed the coffee which was finished and pour both myself and Jesse a cup. "I'll need at least three of these before I even think about getting ready." He chuckles.

Amelia
I wake to hear the sound of the birds and my alarm. "Seven fifteen." I groaned. "Why would I even get up?" I complained taking Nathan's pillow and placing it over my head. However my alarm still kept going off, which made me groan. "Alright shut up! Fuck sakes Tony!" I complained as my alarm
rang again.

I sat up and wiped my face before looking around wondering where Nathan was. "Nathan?" I called, I didn't see his footy bag, so I just assumed he was at the club.

I turn to my bedside table to grab my phone when I saw a note addressed to me. "Morning Amelia." I read as I grabbed it and opened it.

"Morning Amelia, Jesse and I had a 6:45 training session today! I'll back in a couple of hours." I rolled my eyes when I saw the time. "Yeah like I'd ever do that." I admit he was dedicated, I mean he is the captain. "Love you forever and always, your fiancé Nathan." I smiled, placing it back on the side table.

I had a busy day today! I had to go to the lawyers and finish the will off, I had to pick up Harry to come with! Then we have to go to the real estate agent to deal with mum's house as we know that's going to Harry.

"Another day!" I smiled looking at the birds flying past the window. "Alright the quicker this is done the better! Tomorrow is your break day, just finish today and tomorrow will be cartoons and fish and chips on the beach." I reminded myself as I looked in the mirror.

———

I walked straight to the kitchen ready to hit up the bacon and eggs. "Ahh right by the supa shake." I smiled, taking it from the shelf.