Chapter 1

This isn't the first time.

Drip Drip Drip.

I watched as my blood- the color of pure red- dripped down my arm.

I smiled sadistically, as I felt the pain shoot through my arm.

A tear rolled down my cheek but the smile remained on my face.

Yes. The pain is what makes me feel alive.

I made a few more cuts on my arm before I felt satisfied.

Putting away the pocket knife I keep in secret, I stood up from the bathroom floor and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

Pale white skin. Bloodshot eyes. Deep eye bags.

All of them are the results of staying locked up in my room all day and staying up all night, stalking him.

This is the life of a Sasaeng fan.

I smiled at my reflection and let out a sigh, "You look simply hideous, girl."

Turning around, I pulled out my middle finger at the mirror, at my reflection, and sauntered out the bathroom.

The blood was still dripping down my arm as I quietly tried to make my way to my bedroom.

It was 4am in the morning. My parents should be asleep by now.

My parents....who aren't my biological parents.

But that's another story.

I pressed on my wound as I gritted my teeth in pain. I quickly entered my bedroom and locked the door. Leaning against the door, I slowly slid down with my back against the door.

I let the silence engulf me and the pain seep into me. When I couldn't take the pain any longer, I let out a few sobs and quickly stood up to get some Kleenex and bandage.

Over the years of cutting myself, I've learned to clean my wounds. I guess you could say I'm an expert at treating wounds.

Right after I finished cleaning my wound, my laptop sounded.

A new email.

I went to my laptop and pressed on the email, and as my eyes scanned the email, a creepy smile creeped onto my face.

TFBoys is having a comeback soon.

And I will see my baby boy, Yi Yang Qian Xi.
~~~

Gah omg is this a little bit too scary or maybe not? I think it's just me being a scaredy cat haha.

Anyway, thanks for reading this! I hope you'll continue to support me in this series too!!

Love you all, bye! 💕