Chapter 4

"Can I know which room Yi Yang Qian Xi is in?" I asked as I walked up to the front desk of the hospital.

The nurse looked up from the file she was writing and gave me a friendly smile, "May I know who are you to him?"

I glanced around the hospital in panic. Who am I to him? Who am I to Qian Xi?!

I'm nothing to him! Just a Sasaeng fan!

I gulped, "Um..I'm a friend of his. My brother, Liu Zhi Hong, is his friend."

Luckily, Zhi Hong, a trainee of TF has the same surname as me. I can use that to my advantage.

Thinking back about it, I had a brother once.

Before my biological parents sold me off to some unknown strangers that are now my parents. Thankfully, they treat me right.

But I still remember my real name, thank God, which is why I didn't want to change my name.

"...." the nurse said something but I was too caught up in my memories to notice.

"Excuse me?" I blinked my eyes rapidly.

"Can I get your name?" she asked again, staring up at me expectantly.

"Ah. Liu Zhang Xing." I smiled.

"Okay. Yi Yang Qian Xi is in Room 3. Just walk straight through this hallway, and turn left. Then walk straight until you come to Room 3." the nurse said, pointing in the direction of Qian Xi's room.

I bowed politely and wandered off.

Hey, I may be a Sasaeng but I still have morals. But..maybe after that stage incident, you wouldn't think so anymore, huh?

I arrived at his room. Taking a deep breath, I mustered up my courage and knocked on the door.

No one replied me so I figured that Qian Xi was asleep and no one was visiting him...yet.

I pushed open the door to find huge eyes staring at me calmly.

My heart stopped beating for a second when I realized Qian Xi was staring at me as I entered his hospital room.

I gulped, as sweat rolled down my forehead. I opened my mouth to say something but he beat me to it.

"You...why are you here?" his voice was soft and barely audible but I heard him all right.

Thank my lucky stars I didn't kill him. Oh gosh, I'm so happy he's alive I could hug him.

I rushed to his bedside and literally pulled him into a hug, "You're alive!!"

Surprisingly, he didn't push me away. I pulled myself away as I realized I had just achieved one of my dreams.

That is to hug my bias, my baby boy, Qian Xi.

His face was void of any emotions as he stared at me.

I started feeling uncomfortable as I backed away a little.

"I...um...I just came to check up on you. Now that you're okay, I'm gonna leav-"

"You call this okay?" again, his voice was soft. He directed his gaze to the blanket that was covering his legs.

Qian Xi had his fists tightened so tight until his knuckles turned white.

"Um...you're okay, right? You're not feeling dizzy or anything right?" I asked worriedly.

His head whipped up so fast, I thought I heard a bone crack.

His glare bore deep into me as my breath hitched, "Qian Xi...?"

As if in slow motion, he pulled the blanket away from his legs and I gasped.

Both legs were in casts.

Qian Xi let out a shaky breath, "W..When you pushed me off the stage, thankfully my head hit something soft, so it didn't damage my brain. But...my legs...most of the bones broke."

He looked up at me. His eyes were red and hot tears were trailing down his beautiful face.

"...And now, I can't dance."

His voice broke at the last word.

I felt so bad. If only I wasn't so jealous of the girl...if only I wasn't some stupid Sasaeng fan that thinks she's better than anyone else...if only I wasn't a TFBoys' fan.

Just then, everything clicked and I knew what I had to do.

"Qian Xi. I am deeply apologetic."

I made my eyes meet his, as I continued talking, "Even though I can't turn back time, I regret everything I have done. I will turn myself into the police...and I will stop being a Sasaeng. I will stop ruining your life, and everyone else's life. I will disappear. Please don't forgive me because I fear that I will repeat these mistakes again."

Qian Xi was about to say something but I quickly continued, "Once again, I apologize for everything. I hope you heal soon. I pray that you can dance once again. Bye."

And immediately, I ran out of the room.

But what I heard before I ran off was Qian Xi saying, "...I forgive and forget. Live your life well."

Due to his kind words, tears started falling again. I don't know how many times I've cried today...and I don't think I can stop.

I've done something terribly wrong. And I'm going to turn over a new leaf.

I'm going to forget TFBoys.
---

OMG I THINK THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY EMOTIONAL. HOW WAS IT?

VOMMENT! 😊