Chapter 6

"Fine. I'll do it."

Xuan Xuan and Bech both turned their head around so fast I thought they were gonna crack.

Oops. Too violent?

"What did you say?" Xuan Xuan asked, her eyes wide with excitement.

I grumbled, "I said I'll do it."

Bech stood up and pulled me into a tight hug. It reminded me of a snake coiled around its prey.

I shuddered at the image of the slithery snake and hugged back Bech.

"Alright! Let's get to the company! We have to sign the contract and then-"

I cut Bech off by holding my hand up to her face.

"Bech. Chill."

"Okay, okay. I'll chill." Bech took a deep breath as she happily fanned herself with her hand.

"I can't go to the company now." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why not?" Xuan Xuan asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

"The shop is opening in five minutes and I have to help Zuo Hu. Remember, I'm still a waitress." I chuckled.

Zuo Hu suddenly entered the staff room and slung an arm around his girlfriend.

He pecked her cheek then looked at me in amusement as I pretended to gag.

"Chan Zhao, you can go. I'll handle the shop fine by myself." Zuo Hu smirked.

"But I-"

"And Xuan Xuan will follow you too. Oh god, I'm tearing up. My two favorite girls are becoming full time models." Zuo Hu pretended to wipe tears from his eyes.

Xuan Xuan rolled her eyes as she pushed Zuo Hu's arm off of her.

"Come on, dear." Xuan Xuan smiled at me as she pulled my arm.

We exited the shop with Zuo Hu waving a handkerchief in the air, pretending to cry daintily.

Bech drove us to the company, as I looked out of the car window and took in the beautiful China scenery.

Well..time to work with the guy that I almost killed accidentally five years ago...

We arrived sooner than expected and soon, Bech was practically dragging Xuan Xuan and I through the hallways of the large Star headquarter.

Xuan Xuan knocked on the door of the CEO's door and we entered.

"Good morning, sir." the three of us chorused as we bowed in sync.

"Hello, girls. I'm sure Bech have informed you what is happening."

Xuan Xuan nodded, "Yes. Alice have informed me as well."

Speaking of which, where is Alice? She was Xuan Xuan's professional manager and was usually punctual.

"Hmm..speaking of Alice, there is a tiny complication with her." our CEO supported his elbows on his table and leaned closer to us...well, as close as he can get anyway.

"What do you mean?" Bech asked worriedly. Alice was her senior when she was still trying to get the job of a manager.

In other words, Alice was a very trusted and capable person to Bech.

"We found her trying to sneak into the document room. She was trying to steal her contract to dispose of it. She was trying to quit." the CEO shrugged.

"What?!" Bech shrieked.

"That is impossible! Alice loves it here! She said she won't ever leave me here!" Bech cried again.

"Correction: loved. I fired her two hours ago. So Xuan Xuan, you will be sharing a manager with Bech until we can find a new replacement." the CEO said.

"Understood." Xuan Xuan muttered.

"But what's gonna happen to Alice?" Bech asked.

"She's being handled by police right now because what she did was stealing. She might just be given a warning but she won't be working here anymore. Any more questions?" the CEO asked sternly.

"...No.." we all said in unison.

"Good. Moving on, as you have heard, Star Entertainment will be collaborating with TF. Their top idols- the TFBoys will be having their first solo concert. They heard that the two of you are beautiful, can model, and can dance. Two of you can dance, right?" the CEO asked, narrowing his eyes at us.

"Yeah." Xuan Xuan and I answered together.

Two of us were together since trainee days. And along the way, we became interested in dancing and started taking dance lessons together.

"Good. TF Jia Zu, the male trainees will be joining you. Also, two other female trainees will be joining the two of you. You will be meeting them all tomorrow, but until then, continue on with your normal schedules."

Bech nodded as the CEO handed her Xuan Xuan's schedule.

Thankfully, most of her jobs were with me so we spent the entire day together, modeling and having dance practice, and hitting the gym together. We even sneaked off during the middle of a modeling session to buy some milk tea.

Mm...delicious.

Of course, Bech almost fried us alive by glaring at us the whole time we were modeling after that.

I hope tomorrow comes slowly.
---
YAY UPDATE. Thank you StarsInYourSkies for the beautiful cover 😍 I love it! 💕

Sorry if this chapter was boring...I'll try to make it better soon.