Chapter 2

Scarf? Check.

Sunglasses? Check.

Hat? Check.

Today is the day TFBoys is having their comeback. Finally.

Hello, everyone. I am Liu Zhang Xing. 16 year old. A Chinese.

And right now probably isn't the best time for you to be talking to me.

I'm sitting on top of a tree branch, quietly taking pictures of TFBoys.

Their first ever solo concert is in an hour time and they're getting ready right now while fans are waiting outside in the cold.

It's winter right now.

I'm watching them through a window, with a pedo smile.

"Hehe...Qian Xi looks cute today." I whispered to myself, as my fingers kept clicking the camera button.

Qian Xi was talking to the camera; they're probably going to upload that on TF Teens Go!

Suddenly, Qian Xi turned and looked out the window. My breathing hitched when I realized he was looking directly at me.

I blinked repeatedly as his stare became a glare.

W-what? Why is he glaring at me?

I stretched my lips into a smile and waved slightly. But Qian Xi turned away immediately.

My smile dropped off of my face as I glowered at his retreating back.

Uh Uh. He did not just ignore me.

"Don't worry." I smirked.

Climbing down the tree, I slung my camera bag over my shoulder and walked off to join some fellow Four Leaf Clovers in their conversation.

[Four Leaf Clovers are TFBoys' fans.]

"The next time we meet, you'll definitely acknowledge me."
---
"Ahhhhh!!!"

The screams of the fans were ear-piercing.

I rolled my eyes, "Stupid fans. Screaming over them won't make them yours. No matter what, Qian Xi's mine."

Before I could say anything more, the intro to the concert started.

And I joined the "stupid fans" in squealing over TFBoys; our perfect boys.

The concert was awesome and perfect and I took lots and lots and lots of pictures.

Soon, it was time for their last song.

I sighed, feeling a bit sad that it was the last song.

But my mood lifted a little when I remembered that I am a Sasaeng and I will be able to stalk my baby from afar.

The melody to the last song started. It was 宠爱。

A girl came out and the song started. Many fan girls screamed.

But my scream was the loudest.

That bitch just touched my Qian Xi's hand. She just touched my property.

Fury took over me and I blindly rushed over to the stage.

I climbed up despite the security's warnings and shouts.

The fans' shouts became a mild buzzing at the back of my head. All I could see was the girl touching Qian Xi.

I ran over to them and pulled the girl away from Qian Xi. I pushed her over and started to slap her with all my might while shouting curse words in her face.

Qian Xi was staring at me in horror.

"You ugly bitch, you did not just touch my Qian Xi!! What is wrong with you?!" I screamed as I pulled at the unknown actress's name.

Suddenly, an arm encircled around my waist and forcefully pulled me off the actress.

Without looking at who it was, I yelled at the person and pushed him or her off of me.

"Get off of me!!" I kicked that person.

The person stumbled and fell...

Unfortunately, he was near the edge of the stage and he fell right off the stage.

A loud thud was heard. The hall became eerily quiet.

Then it erupted in loud screams.

The person I pushed was Qian Xi.

I crawled over to the edge of the stage with shaky legs.

My eyes widened at the sight before me. Qian Xi's head was bloody and blood was oozing out.

I reached out a shaky hand to him but before I could cry out anything, the security seized me up.

My mind was a whirlpool and I didn't even try to resist the security.

Obediently, I let the security drag me out and throw me out.

I was in a daze as I realized what I did.

I might have killed Qian Xi.
---
INTERESTING? No? Yes? Comment down below!!

I hope I didn't scare you guys too
much; enjoy!!

And sorry for the cursing in this story: I promise that the only curses used will be "bi*ch". ^^ And it won't be used a lot either. Just once in a while :)

Vomment!! 💕