Chapter 8

A/N: Hmm. I've thought over. I think curses and vulgar words will be used in here because it won't be as interesting without them words.
-----------

Inhale.

Exhale.

Inhale.

Ex-

"Chan Zhao? Girl, are you in there?"

Xuan Xuan knocked repeatedly on the door, as she tried to push open the bathroom door.

She can't.

I've locked the door to the bathroom before sitting down on the cold hard tile, breathing the foul toilet smell.

"What's wrong? Why did you suddenly run out of the room? Chan Zhao, answer me!" Xuan Xuan called out angrily, as she knocked louder this time.

I ignored her like I had five minutes ago.

"Oi, you bitch! Open this door now!!" Xuan Xuan kicked the door.

My heart dropped down to my stomach when I realized she was getting impatient. An impatient Xuan Xuan equals to a raging monster.

I quickly stood up and unlocked the door, and the latter barged in. Then she locked the door too and turned to glare at me.

She reminded me of my adoptive mother, with her hands on her hips and her legs wide apart.

"Hi...?" I offered her a small smile.

Her glare not wavering, she snapped, "Explain."

I sighed and said, "...Its nothing."

I thought it was quite impossible that her irises widened more but it did!

"Luo. Chan. Zhao. You'd better fucking explain to me before I-"

"I was nervous, okay?!" I burst out into tears.

Her facial expression softened as she whispered, "Why?"

She pulled me into a hug as I said, "I...had a past with Qian Xi."

"Say no more. Whatever your past is, forget it. Because it doesn't matter right now, okay?" Xuan Xuan asked, patting my shoulders.

I sniffed a little, thankful that she wasn't prying my secret like I had expected her to.

She stayed there with me for a full twenty minutes, rubbing comforting circles behind my back, as I reminisce.

"You will all start your practice today." Tf CEO had said.

Turning to Karry, "Lead them to your practice room. The other boys should be there, preparing as well."

"Okay. Girls, follow me."

They arrived at their practice room and most of the TF trainees that I had been a fan of was there.

"HiHiHiHiHi!!!" An over energetic boy jumped in front of her, scaring the wits out of me. I jumped back a little, and bumped into Qian Xi who just helped to stabilize me.

"Be careful.." He said softly before walking in to join the other boys.

"I am Liu Zhi Hong!!" The over energetic boy had said.

I was busy blushing as I stared at Qian Xi's back. Bech had to nudge me out of my reverie as I quickly said, " I am Liu Zhang Xing!!"

Xuan Xuan raised an eyebrow, "Uh...Chan Zhao...did you make up a name for yourself while you were walking here...?"