Death

Name: Death

Book: Death Is My BFF

Author: katrocks247

Book Summary: Death came knocking at her door.

Well actually, he pounded.Faith Williams has always been a little odd, but never before did she think she was one of a kind. Enter Death, the legendary, sadistic, and irresistible Grim Reaper who sparred Faith's life when she was a child. The more she tries to resist him, the more he's popping up in her life and turning it entirely upside down. Death is dangerous with a dark past and a thirst for revenge, and Faith Williams is slowly becoming unable to resist his power over her.Who is the man under the hood? What does he want with her? Most importantly, why the hell does he have a name for his scythe?

Progress: The original series has five books, the last one is still on-going. Not sure when it's gonna update (been waiting forever).

The Rewritten version is on-going.

You can read which ever version you want first but please remember that the Rewritten version has a few differences than the original book. This update is based on Death's lines from the ORIGINAL book.

Best Lines

"Relax woman. It was only another small joke. Here, let me ease your mind. I promise you that your Faith will not die today,  but only if you quit bawling. How's that?"

"I'll walk slowly so you can actually have a chance."

"Is wittle Faith scared of wittle clowns?"