Newcomers

Everywhere was heard squeaking of shoes and dribbling.

Nets made their beloved shoosh sounds, when the ball came in.

It was really a lovely day for the Basketball Training Streetball Event.

Professionals and amateurs came just to play street basketball, share their experiences or just hang out with their friends.

" What the hell are you doing here?" Aomine shouted pointing at guys from Generation of Miracles.

"Well, Kuroko invited us." Kise answered and rubbed the back of his neck.

"We are all here except Akashi. He had something important to do so he did not have time for us." Midorima stated. "But what are you doing here, Kagami!" he shouted. Midorima still could not swallow the fact that Seirin beat them and he could not have his revenge, because their second play was a draw.

"Kira is my sister, so of course I will be here. Well anyway I will not be with you guys, I have to look for Alex. She is here too." And he went away.

"Hey! Kise-chin! Mine-chin!" the lazy voice said and Murasakibara came to them.

"Hi." others said to him.

"Hello!" Kuroko replied and all of them have flinched because they did not expect him.

He was not there before!

"Um Murasakibara-kun, what are you doing here?" Kuroko asked without emotions.

"I have a day off and I came her to buy snacks. I have bought so many snacks and I put them into a plastic bag, but I lost this bag and I was looking for it."

Other face palmed.

"You have the bag in your hand, Mirasakibarachi." Kise said.

"I know. Some nice girl helped me and found it for me, but she was in a hurry, so I am looking for her now to say thank you." he lazily said.

"Okey, so where shall we meet this friend of yours, Kuroko?" Midorima said irritated.

"I do not know." he replied.

Everybody stared at him with unbelievable faces.

"Well what about looking around?" He suggested.

They sighed but went around.

They came to the one of the playing court and there was a match one-on-one.

They got interested and watched the game.

There was one small guy and one big muscled guy playing against each other .

The small guy had a hood on his head, so nobody saw his face. He was realy small like two heads smaller than his opponent, but it looked as he is more skilled than him.

According to a scoreboard, he was winning about half score of the bigger guy.

Time was over and the small guy has won.

Everybody who was there went to the winner. They smacked him on the back to show their happiness of his victory.

Then the small guy looked around and stopped when he noticed Kuroko and his friends. He smiled at others and went to Kuroko.

"Kuroko-san!" girl voice shouted.

Kuroko and Aomine recognized the voice of Kira and they turned around and searched for her, but she was nowhere to be found.

The small guy stopped in front of them.

"You came!" he said.

"Excuse me, do we know you?" Kuroko said politely.

Kira laughed. "Well kind of." she smiled and put off her hood, so they could see her face.

"Kagami!" Aomine said in disbelief.

"So the winner there, was you..." Kuroko stated.

"Well yeah." she laughed nervously. "Um, who do you might be, guys? I do not know you." she turned to the new faces.

"Well my former teammates as well. This is Kise Ryouta, Midorima Shintaro and Murasakibara Atsushi." Kuroko introduced them as well.

"Nice to meet you. I am Kagami Kira. Sister of Kagami Taiga." she said and bowed politely. "Hello, Aomine-san." she greeted Aomine too.

"Well what is this event about anyway?" Midorima asked angrily.

"Here, you can meet professionals from street basket. Play with or against them and have a lot of fun!" Kira seemed excited.

"You are good at basketball." Aomine stated.

"Well yeah, kind of... I used to play, but it is in the past now. This was just for fun and I wanted to make sure nobody will make fun of girls playing basketball. There were some stupid heads, who laughed at girls, who came here and I did not like it."

"Will you play against me?" he asked.

" I did not want to play for today, but when I am already warmed up." she said.

"No! She is going to play against me first!" Kise shouted.

"No." said lazy Murasakibara. "She is mine." he hugged her from behind.

Everybody was shocked and stared at them with widened eyes.

Kira escaped his hug and looked at him properly. "Oh, it is you!" she pointed at him.

He bowed and said. "Thank you so much for your help with searching my sweets and snacks."

"You are welcomed."

"Do you want anything sweet. I will share with you." he suggested.

Kira has blushed a little but shook her head. "No, I am good."

"Do you not eat sweets and junk food?"

"No, it is vice versa. I love sweets but I am not hungry now." She smiled at him.

Murasakibara nodded but then he spoke. "I have decided! You will be my snack buddy from now on. I am counting on you."

Kira bowed. "I appriciate that. I would be honored to become your snack buddy in the future." then she turned to the Kise. "Shall we go to play?" she asked.

Aomine was stunned. "But.." he wanted to protest.

He was the first who asked her to play with him, but she picked Kise over him. He was feeling really low.

What the hell is wrong with him to go mad just because of one little girl.

Ok, Kira was not little girl, she was older than him, but he did not care. He has always prefered older girls than girls same age as him.

But whatever!

He wanted to play against her more than he has ever wanted to play any match in his life. He was itching but he could not do anything against her decision.

He was not the type of aggressive guy who would force girls to do anything against their will. Maybe next time...