...As Much As...

These past few days, Kira was saying goodbye to her friends. 

She has started with Murasakibara. They went around the city and had fun. They went to buy lots of snacks and shared. Murasakibara was even smiling; well it was a lazy smile. Kira made fun of him because he had chocolate everywhere around his mouth. 

At the end, Murasakibara gave to Kira a box of pocky. She stared at it and tears were noticeable in her eyes. For you, it does not have to mean anything but for Kira, it meant a lot. Murasakibara gave her his most favourite pocky, which he did not want to share before. Kira was so excited she hugged him. 

"Thank you, Atsushi-kun. I will miss you." Kira smiled and let go of him. They waved their hands and parted their ways.

***

The next day, Kira met with Kuroko. They went to the close basketball's court where Kuroko has been practicing his basketball and Kira was giving him advices what she think he has done in bad way and what he should improve.

Kira got bored and was itching to play, so she asked Kuroko to play one-on-one with her. Of course, he agreed. 

With his form and current way of playing, he was able to keep with normal basketball players and he could actually beat them, but he was playing against Kira, so Kuroko lost. Even if he lost, he was glad he could see Kira smiling. When he observed her face earlier, she was smiling but not her usual smile, it was a sad one.

"Oh, it is so late now. We have totally forgotten about the time." Kira said with widened eyes.

"Well, I had great time playing with you, Kira-chan." He blushed slightly.

"Yeah, I regret nothing as well, only that was really a short time, I was having fun with you and even with others. Now, I have to go back."

"Before we say our goodbye, I have something I need to tell you." He said looking away from her.

"Oh, what is it? Go no." Kira asked curiously.

"I like you, Kira-chan" he said.

Kira looked at him and saw him blushing. "I like you, too." She smiled. "You are like a younger brother to me I can look after." She added.

Kuroko smiled. He was glad she did not misunderstand him. He did not know if he expressed himself well, he had small experience telling his emotions and showing them. He liked her as his sister, too. He felt like they knew each other for a long time, even if it was just a while she was with them. " Kira-chan, I am older than you." He said.

"Well, whatever!" she screamed and hugged him. "I will miss you, onii-chan!" she whispered to his ear.

He smiled and nodded. He will miss her, too.

***

The next day, Kira spent with Kise. 

She wanted to hang out with him just for a short period of time but when he learnt she was leaving he insisted to be with her the whole day. 

They met in the morning and had breakfast at some fast food restaurant then they went to an Amusement park. They spent there the whole time, riding roller coasters which both enjoyed. The last thing they did was to ride a Ferris wheel.

"Why are you leaving anyway?" Kise asked.

"I need to return to playing basketball." She answered and was fascinated by the view from the window.

"You can play basketball with us, here." He stated.

"Not really, Ryota-kun." She shook her head.

"Why not? I bet we are as good as basketball's players in America." He frowned.

"Kise-kun, you know I am member of Los Angeles's basketball team. I cannot turn my back to my team. They have been great support for me since I started playing with them and they took me in immediately even thought I am younger than them and they respect me."

"We respect you too."

"You do not understand. You do not know who I am, Kise. If you knew you would push me away just like other people in America did. They were scared of me or they were jealous because of my ability and skills. My team was the only one who stayed by my side with my brother and Alex, of course." Kira smiled sadly.

"No I would not push you. We are friends and we can become best friends if you wanted. I do not want you to leave." He was sad.

"You are saying that because you do not understand what my words meant."

"So explain them to me. I want to know you better." He said sincerely.

"There is no time for that, Ryota-kun. Let's have fun instead!" Kira said with determined voice.

Kise sighed. He did not want to ruin their last time together so he gave up. "Ok, but you have to play with me after the ride ends."

Kira nodded.

After the ride, they went to a lonely court near Kise's house where they took the ball. 

They have played until dark and then they said goodbye and parted with hug and Kira crying. 

She will miss him as much as he will miss her.