The People of Surname Kagami

Kira and Kise has prepared for their play.

Kise was wearing white shirt with beige trousers.

It was comfortable for him to wear this and it did not tied him down so he could move freely.

Kira was wearing loose sweatshirt and loose pants, but it was too big for her to move comfortably, although she did not mind it. She knew she can play good even in this kind of clothes.

They prepared themselves.

The game has began.

Kira had the ball, she dribbled it and went to Kise.

He thought she would stop and think about her next move, but of course he was not right. She has her movements already thought-out.

She bend herself and quickly run through him, by the space he had made under his arm.

It was quick and very risky to do that, but she was so fast he could not stop her.

Behind him she has made a three-shot.

It went perfectly in.

The audience clapped their hands in awe.

***

Kise had the ball.

He went to her and tried to get through, but no he was slow and not too flexibel to be able to get there.

He turned around his axis and around Kira.

It looked like he can made it, but she took a step behind and her fingers smacked the ball from Kise's hold.

His eyes widened.

"Please focus, Kise-san. You are not taking this seriously." she whined.

What?

I am serious. I just can not get through her. Her defence is so good and she makes so much pressure that I can not do anything. She will not get disatracted no matter what I do.

Kise was out of energy.

It was just ten minutes of playing but the pace of the game was so fast that he could not keep up anymore. He thought about giving up.

"Kise-san one last time, if you score, you win..." Kira suggested.

He has just nodded.

She had the ball.

She dribbled it and run through him.

He will not fall for the trap once again.

He looked determined and in this moment Kira has stopped.

She looked around them and when Kise was out of his balance because he was shocked of her sudden stop, she run once again. She turned to the left and quickly changed her direction to the right.

He could not keep up.

She run to the basket and she has made a dunk. It was powerfull one and everybody stared at her.

Kise was left with widened eyes.

Why people with the surname Kagami has to always beat him?

He could not understand it...

***

On the other hand Kira was still holding on the ring of the net.

She has woken up from her first Mode and now she was scared of the height.

"Um, excuse me? Could anyone help me down? I am stucked here." Kira said scared.