How Lucky They Were...

The ball was in air. 

Kira has jumped to get it first successfully.

Only 10 seconds have left and the match is going to be over.

Kira was allowed to play 5 minutes ago to keep the lead of her team and to score more. She was enjoying herself. It was her last match after all. She played at her full power with her teammates support. 

"Shoot!" she passed to Christina who was waiting for the ball. She has caught it perfectly and shot right into the basket.

They thought what pain it will be to play against a new Chicago's member but at the end it was the opposite. 

Kira did not have to play at all because the girls were in lead without her but she wanted to play for the last time with them.

The new member of their opponent was just a really tall and masculine woman who was strong but because of her height she was slow. She could have been a great help at defence fighting against smaller opponents but she has played at offense so LA's team could score freely.

Kira was helping from the bench; she has looked after her teammates giving them advices how to go against their opponent. She has enjoyed this way of helping as well even if playing in the game was more thrilling she has cheered her team with her whole heart before playing.

***

5 seconds...

"Go sis, go!" Kagami shouted in front of his big television.

"You are too noisy, Kagami-kun." Kuroko stated.

Aomine looked at them but he stayed silent not caring about his surroundings. Well, he was still in shock. Today, he has found out that Kira has the same feelings for him like he has for her. He was so glad to realize that but at the same time he felt regret. She has left without saying him anything about it and he did not have the chance to make a move on her. She was his first love and even if he was not this type of men he wanted her to be his last love as well. Maybe, he did not show his affection but he cared for her in his own way. One thing what he loved on Kira was that he could not predict her. Her cheerful action, the way she smiled or she looked at him made him uneasy and he knew he was blushing when he heard her saying his name. He cared about her a lot. The next thing he could not predict was her way of playing basketball. It was so similar to his playing but so different at the same time and much stronger than everything he went against till now. He enjoyed playing with her and he wanted to be better opponent to her. He regretted these years without basketball's practise. Well, how could he know that the woman he loves is the opponent he was searching for this whole time. He was glad to meet her but she hurt him as well. She left him without a word, without a hope of returning. She did not assure him she is going to come back to him. He could wait for her, man he knew he will wait for her even now when he was so mad at her and about their situation. At the end of all of this, he found out she is the best woman's basketball player in America. 

Oh, it is going to be a long way and it is going to take a lot of time to become stronger so he can play and win over her.

He smiled.

But she is worthy of this whole suffering. I guess I cannot sleep and lazy around. He has so much work to do!!!

"Yes!" Kagami shouted with Alex when Kira has scored the buzzer beat. "My sister is such a great player!" he stated with proud expression. "See..." he pointed at the screen. "It is my sister." He grinned.

Aomine smirked. And will be my woman for sure in the future...

***

Aomine really started to come to practise. He was not sleeping in the class and he became an average student.

Everybody wondered what was happening with him.

If someone asked Momoi about this she answered with 'I do not know but I think it was something good...' and she smiled.

Even thought, Wakamatsu was the one who was a little bit sad about this. He did enjoy to shout at him. Now, he could not ventilate his anger and extra energy yelling at him so the practice has become more hard and tougher.

***

After high school, everybody went to University but Aomine has his goal ahead of him.

He decided to became the best player in Japan. 

He and Kagami were accepted to the Japan national basketball team.

How lucky they were...