Leaving Away

The day of the final match between Seirin and Rakuzan came quicker than Kira thought. 

That day, she woke up late. She did not want to leave her comfort bed as well as Japan but she has made this decision and her team was waiting for her, too.

Finally, she got up and went to bathroom do her morning routine then she ate her breakfast and returned to her room so she could pack her belongings.

Her plane was taking off at 10 pm so she had a plenty of time.

She was planning to go to the Seirin match but she knew she is not able to see the whole match. Moreover, she has to say goodbye to one special person.

At 9 pm she had to be on the airport so she can meet Aomine at half past 7 pm.

"Taiga, can I borrow your phone?" she yelled at her brother who was still sleeping.

"Why?" he mumbled.

"I need to make a call to Daiki." Kira announced

"Huh, why? Are you two close or what? And why are you so friendly to him? Did he do anything to you? Tell me and I am going to punch him right away." Taiga sat angrily at his bed.

Kira chuckled. "No, he did nothing to me. He is the only friend of mine whom I have not said goodbye yet."

"Really, only your friend you say..." Taiga looked at her suspiciously.

Kira laughed nervously. "I thought Alex told you..."

"Well, she told me something about Aomine and you will play basketball and you did not want to leave him because he is a worthy opponent..." Taiga wondered.

"Was that all?"

"She spoke a lot so I did not listen to all of her blabbering."

"Bakagami suits you. You are stupid for your own good if you heard it all you would have a heart attack." Kira mumbled.

"Anyway, do not change our topic and answer me. Is he really friend of yours? Because, I forbid you to like him."

"Sorry brother, you are late. Can I borrow your phone? Yes? Great, thank you!" she shouted and run away with his phone.

Taiga was left dumbfounded. Because of Kira's shouting, he had to cover his ears so once again he did not hear her saying she likes Aomine.

***

"Kagami, what are you bothering me for?" deep voice asked in the phone.

"I am not my brother so I hope I am not bothering you..." Kira said unsure.

There was a pause and then Aomine's nervous voice spoke again. "No, of course Kira, you do not." He started to laugh awkwardly.

"I would like to meet with you. Is that ok?"

"Yeah, I was planning to go to see the final match but I do not necessarily need to." He scratched the back of his head.

"Do you have time at half past 7 pm? The match starts at 7 so you can watch it until then. We will meet in front of the stadium."

"Ok, I will be there. Should I tell Tetsu to come, too?" Aomine asked with dislike. He thought he will do it for Kuroko to have the chance be with Kira more. Yeah, now he is becoming a matchmaker even if it hurt him a lot. He did not know why he wants to make the way for Tetsu. He was always selfish so why is he changing his attitude now. Is it because of Kira? Or Kuroko? He wondered.

"Why? I want to see you and I was with Kuroko the other day." She said confused.

"Oh, I see." Aomine was happy he can be alone with her.