Teach me, will you?

Guys parted from Kuroko, Kira and Aomine. 

They went home, but these three wanted to hang around more, but because it was late and they were hungry, they have decided to go to Maji burger.

They ordered their meals.

"You will have your game soon, Kuroko-san." Kira stated.

"Yes."

"How is going your training?" 

"No progress, Kira-chan."

"That is bad, really. You do not have so much time." Kira was sad, because she wanted to help Kuroko. 

"Yeah, I asked Aomine-kun for his help, but his shooting skills are totally on the different level." Kuroko sighed.

"Yeah as expected. You are the shadow not the light to do something amazing like shooting from all impossible position you are in. It is really admirable, but it is not your style, Kuroko-san."

"Thank you." Aomine blushed a little, because of her compliment. "Can I ask something out of topic?" he asked unsure.

"Go ahead." Kira said and looked him into eyes.

"Why do you call Kuroko with -san and he you with -chan. Is not it the opposite?"

Kira laughed a little. "Well yeah, you are right, but we did not agreed on this, it has just happened." she thought about it for a while and then she continued her speech. " I respect Kuroko-san a lot. What he has done till now is amazing. He is amazing. He is the most important player on the court, because his teammates relies on him a lot. When he is out of the game on the bench, the team  changes and even if they are strong without him, they get stronger when he is with them. He fights to the very end, he will not give up easily and he can even a small chance turn to the big opportunity for his team to win. He is such a respectful guy I have ever seen." Kira brightly smiled at Aomine and he regret that he even asked. 

Now he felt down again, because this girl he has feelings for, is admiring someone else except him. He turned away so they will not see his pained expression.

"I am referring Kagami-chan because she is sister of Kagami and she told me to call her Kira, but I do not know her too much, so we agreed on Kagami-chan." 

"Yeah, in America it is common to call people by their first name. So I find it weird to be called Kagami." she sighed.

"Can I call you Kira, then?" Aomine asked in a low voice. He was afraid, she would refuse.

Kira smiled. "Yes, of course, I would be glad if you do" she smiled brightly and Aomine had the problems with keeping his calm self and not to blush once again.

He nodded.

Then they went silent. 

They ate and was about to go away from the Maji when Kira spoked.

"I have decided, Kuroko-san." 

They looked at her confused.

"I will help you with your training." she declared and was happy about her own idea.

"Will you? Then I will be in your care for now on, Kagami-chan." Kuroko bowed in respect.

"When do you want to start?"

"Soon, do you still have time?" Kuroko asked.

Kira nodded.

Kuroko and Aomine leaded Kira to the empty court. 

They had there the basketball ball hidden in the bush.

Aomine took the ball and threw it to Kuroko. 

He caught it swiftly. 

"So, try it! Shoot!" Kira couraged him.

He positioned himself to his shooting form and shot. He missed terribly. 

Kira blinked few times and then started to laugh.

"You are more horrible than I thought! What have you been doing these past few days, you were practising it?" she laughed so hard that she even cried.

 Kuroko stared at her with blank face. "Would you please stop laughing, it is rude." he stated and then he tried to shoot once again.

"Sorry Kuroko-san." she said and still giggled. "I think it is a bad way of shooting." she advised.

"So what am I supposed to do?" He asked with sincere look.

"I do not know." Kira said in serious tone.

Aomine facepalmed. 

They were a little bit similar to each other. In critical situation, they both had their blank faces and were too serious. 

He rolled his eyes. "I have an idea."

Both turned to him.

"What is it?" Kira asked.

"What if Kuroko did not shoot but he will pass to the net." 

They stared at him and he became nervous. 

"Yeah it is ridiculous. I know, bad idea. How could he pass to the net." he was embarrassed. Why the hell he had to say it aloud. Now she will think he is stupid. 

But to his unexpectation, she smiled. "That is it, Aomine! You are a genius!!!" she shouted.

"Yeah? Am I...?" he asked unsure.

"Yes. Kuroko-san, you will pass to the net." Kira was so excited about it.

"How am I supposed to do that?"

"Well, I have noticed that if you are passing to your teammate, you push the ball by your palm and not fingers, which are necessary for ordinary shooting. So, you will shoot with your palm. Got me?" 

Kuroko nodded.

"Try it." 

Kuroko positioned himself to the normal shooting form. He hold the ball in right arm and just pushed it to the net. The ball even did not reach the distance of the net. 

"How was it?" he asked.

Kira widened her eyes and she wanted to started crying, because of this ridiculous question.

"Are you kidding me, Tetsu!" Aomine got really irritated.

"No, I am serious, Aomine-kun."

"You did not even make it to the ring of the net, what are we supposed to tell you?" 

"Aomine-san, patience." Kira said and went to him. 

She pat his shoulder and smiled at him. 

He melted in her red eyes and he slowly calmed down. 

She really had a magic influence on him.

"Kuroko-san. The normal form of shooting will not work. You have to find your own style of it. Your own position of shooting. It will be only your own and nobody can copy it."

Kira looked at her watch. 

It was too late.

"Guys, it is 11 o'clock pm. I have to go home now. So bye. We will meet again next time!" she waved at them.

"Bye!" they replied.

They stayed there a little bit more but then they went home too. 

They can continue the next day.