Sex in School

Sex on the Side of the Road

"Ahhhh, please s-s-stop i-i-it hurts, Ahhhh!" Zack screamed as Jessie pushed into him harder. Jessie put his hand over Zack's mouth trying to restrain Zack's cries,
"Zack be quiet you don't want the girls' and guys' to hear us do you" He whispered as he kept pushing harder and harder into Zack, "Plus you said I could do anything I want to do to you and this is just one of the things I'm planning on doing to you"
Zack removed Jessie's hand and glared at him then sighed, "I'm desperate ok, don't make fun of me" Zack forced his ass into Jessie's cock making him moan softly. Jessie smiled as he returned the feeling by pushing harder into Zack's body. Zack smiled and bit Jessie's neck softly then kissed him on the lips. Jessie laughed but it was muffled by Zack's tongue slipping into his mouth gracefully and without warning. As Zack retreated Jessie pulled him straight back into the kiss, making Zack softly moan as his body still pressed harder into Jessie.
"We should stop now" Zack said pushing Jessie away unwillingly, "Or we'll get caught and I need some beauty sleep for tomorrow"
Jessie rolled his eyes as he bent over to get Zack's pants. He handed them to the black haired boy and watched him get dressed.
"Prev" Zack mumbled as he started to walk out the door and slip quietly into the hallway. Jessie smiled again and put on his own pants and then rested his head on his pillow, going to sleep.

Jessie slowly opened his eyes and instantly felt a warm body pressing up against him. He slowly lifted up the bed sheets uncovering Zack sleeping soundly next to him. Jessie smiled and kissed Zack's forehead. Zack's eyes fluttered open and looked up at Jessie. The deep pools of red was dazed by sleep and exhaustion.
"Looks like someone was up all night" Jessie teased knowing he was the culprit. Zack glared at him then yawned sleepily and laid his head back down onto the pillow. A few seconds later a small snore appeared saying that Zack was asleep.
"Dear god Zack, get your lazy butt out of my bed" Jessie said rolling his eyes. There was a slight moan that came from Zack as he turned onto his side,
"Make me" he growled angrily. Jessie smiled and leaned closer to Zack's face,
"Ok". Before Zack could react Jessie's lips slammed into his and his tongue slipped into his mouth. Zack moaned as he started tapping Jessie's back to get off of him. As Jessie pulled away and he smiled at Zack. "Get out of my bed"
Zack stared at him then pulled the blankets over his head and made a cocoon around him, "Can't get me now can you, ya prick"
Jessie rolled his eyes and leaned into where Zack's ear was,
"Yes I can" . The blankets moved into a different form as Zack shuffled underneath them. Jessie smiled he knew what Zack was trying to do but was desperately failing. "Zack I know what you're trying to do" he waited for Zack's response which was nothing but silence so he continued sliding his hand closer to Zack's sweet spot, "You want to have sex again don't you"
"N-N-No I don't" he protested in a distressed tone. Jessie looked down and noticed that his hand was on top of Zack's spot. He smiled and squeezed it hard making Zack moan loudly in pleasure. Slowly, Zack's head popped out of the blankets and glared at Jessie. He smiled at the pair of red eyes and leans over to kiss Zack's forehead but, he revolted against the kiss and retreated back into the covers. That was only a warning, Jessie Thought, I better leave. "Yeah, you should before I bite you." "Fine, be that way I'm going to eat some french toast." As Jessie walked towards the door the sheets ruffled and there was a loud thump. Jessie turned around and saw Zack laying on the ground face first, his foot tangled into the blankets. Jessie covered his mouth to keep himself from laughing at Zack but could barely do it,
"Are you ok Zack?" he asked in a laughing like tone. Zack lifted his head an inch and nodded,
"I'll be fine as long I get French toast"
Jessie smiled and walked over to Zack outstretching an arm towards him, "Then come with me"
A few hours later,
Zack walked into his room and closed the door behind him. He sighed and purposely fell onto the bed. Lanora soon walked into the room wearing a cooking apron. She rested the back of her wrist on his forehead and sighed,
"You have a fever"
Zack sighed and rolled over on his stomach. He felt Lanora climb on top of him. Zack moaned as he felt her fingers gently rubbing in between his shoulder blades.
"Do you like that" she whispered in his ear. Her body pressed against his body but he didn't mind anymore. Her hand started slipping down his pants and into his pants. He moaned again as her hands gripped him and started twisting. Her body shifted and soon her lips were on his. Zack half smiled as he felt her lips part for his tongue to explore her mouth. Lanora began taking off his shirt making him come back to reality. He pushed her away and started panting.
"What's wrong not good enough for you" she asked disappointed that it was over so soon.
"No it's not that" Zack said, "But you were the one you said I had a fever"
Lanora smiled, "Fuck it". Her fingers quickly slide under his shirt and forced him down onto the bed. Her lips pressed hard against Zack's as her hands slipped back into his pants and squeezed hard. Zack moaned into her mouth, her mouth left his has she moved her lips down towards his crotch. She ripped off his pants and underwear, engulfing his member with his mouth.
"Ha....Lanora...ahhhh" Zack moaned loudly as he came. Lanora licked her lips and smiled. She undressed and leaned over to Zack's ear, "I heard the best way to teach a bad boy good ways is getting them when they're sick"

Zack smiled crookedly, "Greeeaaat"

A hour later,

Zack opened his eyes to find Lanora naked next to him. he sighed and slowly got out of the bed. Suddenly a hand touched his v-line, he moaned softly and turned towards Lanora who was staring up at him.
"Going somewhere?" She asked mischief in her eyes. Zack smiled and said,
"School"
"It's Saturday Zack, I'm not that dumb so lay back down or I'll force you" Lanora said sitting up. Zack rolled his eyes and did as he was told. Lanora's hand touched his cock and squeezed gently.
"Not again" Zack said as he moaned softly. Lanora smiled, "No, I just wanted to see how you'd react and also to see if you were still hard"
Zack blushed then looked the other direction.

"I hate you"

Later,

Zack laid his head on Jessie's lap and yawned,
"Tired" he asked
"Yeah" Zack said yawning again,"Lanora kept me up all night last night but at least it felt good"
"Humph! Not better than me she isn't" Jessie said crossing his arms. Zack laughed and snuggled closer to Jessie,
"Stay still we'll deal with your life problems later alright"
"Fine, whatever you say.....master" Jessie said sarcastically.
Zack smiled and dozed off on Jessie's lap. Jessie stared at the black haired boy for awhile before he ruffed Zack's hair until he found a soft lump in his hair. He pulled at it until Zack's fox ears came out from hiding. Jessie slowly stroked his ear and smiled.

"I love you, Zack" he whispered kissing Zack's cheek.

This is my on shot so thanks for reading. Comment, vote, and follow me.

Zack: This is totally embarrassing