Shadourage and a little Sonourage: Part One

WARNING: IF U DI NOT LIKE RAPING OF CHARECTERS DO NOT READ. U HAVE BEEN WARNED NO TURNING BACK AFTER YHIS.

Shadow opened his eyes and looked around. He was chained to a bed with no clothes on.

"Shadow" he heard someone whisper out. He looked over and saw his boyfriend Sonic chained to a opposite bed. I looked like he had been beaten and raped since there was a strong smell of cum in the air.

"Are you alright. Did they hurt you to bad. Who did this to you." Shadow whispered back.

Just as Sonic was about to reply the door opened and no other than Scourge the hedgehog came in with a small whip that people would use for a horse. He went over to Sonic who was on the edge of tears.

"Why are you doing this" he said measly as Scourge raised the whip. He smiled and looked at Shadow.

"Cause it's fun and you took him away from me" Scourge lowered the whip fast and hard hitting Sonic's thigh near his member making him scream in pain.

Shadow screamed at Scourge to stop but it only provoked him to do more. Then he stopped and took of his pants revealing an erect member and placed it at Sonic's entrance.

"Now I can rape him hardcore than kill him or I can unchain you and you have sex with me willingly and break up with rid slutty bitchy hoe"

"You're sick" Shadow replied.

Scourge smiled, "Ok then rape it is" a Then he jammed himself into Sonic.