Daisy x Shadow

Requested by _amazing_nonsense

Daisy had no idea why Shadow called her this morning. He knew the both weren't morning people, expecially on Mondays which was today, but he seemed excited for the first time so she got her lazy butt out of bed to go to shadows house a few blocks down the street.

Once she arrived she noticed the door was unlocked so she invited herself him to find her boyfriends shirt off. They both blushed and stared St each other for awhile before Daisy slowly stepped back outside and shut the door.

She heard Shadow scrambling for a shirt from inside the house when the noise stopped Shadow came to the door with a red tank top on.

"Try knocking next time, Daisy. You know my lock isn't working properly" Shadow said with a light blush.

"I forgot" Daisy said more bluntly than intended.

Shadow and Daisy stared at each other for awhile before Shadow pulled Daisy into the house, carried her bridle style to the living room and began kissing her neck leaving a small visible hicky.

Daisy smiled and pick Shadow's head up the pressed her lips lightly into Shadow's. The kiss turned into a full out make our session with lots of passion.

The two fought for dominance until they both tired out, "I think I've had enough for today" Daisy said pushing Shadow off of her.

"Whhhyyy" Shadow pouted

"Because," Daisy said with a smiled, " I wanna see you get you lazy butt out of this house and visit me."

"Then well have sex"

"Then went shall have sex"

Shadow raved out the door and screamed, "First one there chooses how hardcore it gets" by then he was already half way there.

"Fuuuuccccckkkkk" Daisy moaned.

Hope you liked, if you want another oc done ask me in the comments and I'll be sure to try to get to it but only the first five or six ocs or requests will be taken. I have one I need four more