Just Maybe

These are my characters again that u ship a lot I love their ship and I hope you love it too thanks.

Drake tapped his foot and waited for Icess to come out of the school but time had passed and all the buses had left. Sure she was sixteen and knew perfectly well and was in fact the only person who knew how to drive a car out of everyone in the "family" but she choose walking over driving every day so why wasn't she here.

"Hey Drake" an all to familiar voice said. Drake turned to see Ryan a tall and athletic boy who was quiet handsome but was a total prevent but Drake had to give him credit. He was trying to get better for someone he just didn't know who though.

"Hey Ryan" Drake replied as he walked up to the black haired boy. Drake was 7'3 and Ryan was 7'1 so Drake was slightly more taller than Ryan strength wise it depended on whether Ryan was devoted or not but he was otherwise had a stronger and more natural build for his size that scared Drake since he had to work hard to get where he was now.

"Can I talk to you for a moment" a Ryan asked with an unusual blush. Drake nodded do Ryan continued his sentence, "I know that you've always wanted to know who I am changing for so I just wanted to tell you that it's ....." he paused for a moment and his blush became a deeper red than it ever had been.

"It's" Drake pushed him on.

"You" Drake's eyes widened in surprise and Ryan noticed quickly and he looked down, "I'm sorry I know you're not gay but I am changing because you wanted me to cause I love you but I see that your still in love with Icess and don't have time for me"

Ryan's purple eyes were drowned in sadness as he started to walk away but Drake caught his shoulder and pulled him into innocent kiss. He pulled away and kissed Ryan's forehead.

"And just maybe I love you too"Drake whispered and kissed Ryan's lips again. Then Icess came out of the bushes and yelled,

"I knew it! I ship you to so much! Yessss"

"I'm gonna kill her" Ryan mumbled.

"Same"Drake mumbled back before they both morphed into wolves and chased Icess through the whole school.