Markimash MAGOR SMUT

Requested by @Miss_Piggy123

Yami sat on the couch looking at the TV screen board out of his right mind it was just one of those boring days where there was nothing on the TV or on YouTube and nothing to do.

He decided to text his boyfriend Mark knowing he was busy mostly likey, making YouTube videos of games he was dared by his viewers. So Yami pulled out his phone and found a text from Mark.

I'm so bored, I haven't had any new requests come in. So you wanna come over and do something?

Yami smiled and texted back, Love to be there in twenty minutes. Love u.

Mark must have been stalking his phone cause once Yami sent the text, Mark replied back, Great see you soon! Love you too!

Yami smiled put his phone in is pocket, fit off the couch, grabbed his keys, and rushed to his car to go see Mark.

Yami's POV,

Once I arrived I took note to two things. First, Mark didn't have his glasses on second, he had no shirt one. Mark blushed when he noticed me staring at his bueatiful untouched chest that was all mine.

"I thought geeks couldn't have four packs. I thought it was against the law, Mark" I said teasingly stroking his chest.

I looked up at him and smirked. I pulled him up the stairs to his bedroom. Once I closed the door I began kissing him. He was shocked at first but melted into the kiss.

He licked my bottom asking for entered but I refused to let him get it easy. He mumbled something into the kiss before flipping me around and pinning me to the wall. I naturally gasped and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues clashed and dance around each other for dominance, I lost willingly and he explored every inch of my mouth.

He pulled away and a string of saliva still connected our swollen lips. Mark smiled and pulled off my skirt and began to suck and play with my nipples. He kissed up my chest to my neck finding my sweet spot with ease. Once he was satisfied with the hicky he left he began undoing my belt buckle. Once he got it off he threw it across the room and pulled down my pants and boxers in one swift move.

He stared at my size for a while then licked my tip making me moan in pure pleasure. He took my full length in his mouth and began bobbing his head. I grabbed a hand full of his black hair and tugged at it lightly.

I felt my end getting close, Mark must have noticed cause he released my length with a pop. I whimpered, sad he had stopped so soon.

He caressed my cheek and smiled, "Don't worry, I'm not even close to done"

He took of his pants and boxers reveling his length. I blushed not sure what to say about his hard one.

"I don't carry lube so..." he paused hoping I got the jist. I smiled and got on my hands and knees and began lubing him up with my spit. He pushed me away and I got onto a crouch putting my assume in the air and waited.

Without warning he shoved into me hard hitting my prostate with ease. I screamed out in pain and pleasure, he smiled and pulled out and pushed in again hitting the same spot.

He suddenly pulled out and I whimpered, wanting more pleasure in me. He walked over to the top drawer in his dresser and pulled out two light blue cock rings. I looked at him funny wandering why he had them.

"Don't ask" he said reading my expression.

He put a cock ring on himself and one on me. Then he flipped me on my back and shoved himself in me again. He began thrusting hard again, we were both moaning messes as we reached our highs but we didn't come cause well you can guess.

Mark pulled out of me and smiled. He sat right above my cock. I wander what he was thinking.

Mark's POV,

I decide I wanted to ride Yami just to feel his size in me and not let him have all the pleasure. I teasingly slipped off his cock ring and placed my ass on the the tip of his member. I forced him in me. I winced in pain, he was a lot bigger than I expected. I began pushing myself up and down on him letting the pain fade to pure pleasure. He began thrusting me hard hitting my prostate.

"Ahhh! Right there Yami" I screamed on pleasure.

"M-mark I'm gon-" before he could finish is sentence Yami came inside of me. I would have if I didn't have the stupid cock ring on.

Yami pushed me to the ground and took the cock ring off and began sucking me off. I came soon after and he swallowes all of it then that's when I noticed something on the top of my computer flashing red. I put my boxers and pants on and turned my computer on to find it was videoing live on YouTube.

"Fuck" I said, "Yami we have one thousand views already and two hundred comments.