Lashtonum: Hide and Seek Smut

Ashton snuck around the corner carefully. He wanted to scare Luke for so reason and he didn't want to five Luke a heads up. When Ashton rounded the corner that lead into the living room he noticed that Luke wasn't in there.

"I aware he was down here a minute ago, and I didn't here him leave the house so he ha still be around here somewhere." As Ashton left the living room the head into the hallway something came from the closet and grabbed his arm and pulled him into the pitch black cramped space.

"Hi Ashton" a fimiliar voice said.

"Calum. Why do you have me in the closet with you" Ashton asked.

"Because I wanted to scare Luke but I got you instead" Calum said, sounding annoyed.

Then the closet door turned and Luke holding a broom stick appeared in the doorway. He broom came down hitting Ashton's and Calum head at the same time. The two boy rubbed there heads in the spot where the broom had hit them.

"If your gonna scare someone don't be in a place where first your voice echos and second the first obvious place to look for two fools" Luke said blunty.

Calum and Ashton nodded and got out of the closet, allowing Luke to put the broom up. Ashton leaned over to Calum and whispered, "Let's play a grown up version of Hide and Seek"

Calum laughed and nodded. Ashton quickly slapped his hand against Luke's butt and Calum did the same soon after. Luke looked up at the two getting a tight grip on the broom, again, "That's how you guys wanna play fine, let's play"

The two boys dashed off towards the stairs and into the bedroom, quick taking off everything but their boxers and went to hide. This would be a hide and seek game that none of the boys would never forget.

Was it good!? This was my first 5sos smut ever part two will be out soon comment what yall think and also should it be kinky or no and who's POV should it be in?