Adamantine (2)

The grip Leo had on me became tighter. Quickly looking down at the iron like arm around my waist, I tried to pry him off me. I closed my eyes and bit the inside of my cheek  please Leo don't do this now I thought desperately while trying to wriggle out of his arms.

"Leo let go" I mumbled embarrassingly, feeling eyes of onlookers staring at us, for god sake i hate it when they look we already attract enough attention as it the feeling of defeat started to come down on me as i looked down at my feet like Leo is ever going to listen to me.

This only seems to make things worse as his grip on me tightened some more causing a small groan of pain to leave my mouth shit why does he have to hold me like that  I thought angrily as his fingers began to dig into my waist, looking down at Leos hands i bite my bottom lip that going to leave bruises on me.

The pain seemed to increase with every second Leo held me his muscles began to flex over my waist, Jesus damn i need to do something fast at this rate hes going to break my rib cage ever so lightly I stepped on his foot, i felt him look down at me his glare to the class is down being thrown in my direction. Great.

"Loosen your hold on me ..please" I managed to wheeze out while slapping his tanned arm, his grip instantly loosened on my waists and gently started to rub his hands around my waist to soothe the pain. A sigh of relief left my lips as i leaned back on Leos shoulder fuck that was painful.

Sparks erupted from the soft caress of his hand, my body slowly turning into mush from his gentle touch I swear i could fall asleep like this i thought while looking up at the ceiling and closed my eyes briefly this is not good then opened them as i felt Leo move around.

I felt one of his arms move from my waist, his hand slowly trailed up my back leaving a path of heat lingering after his touch, my back instantly arched into his body, my head was being gently guided into the crook of his neck with the help of his very large hand.

I was too engrossed with the comfort and heat Leo was offering me that I didn't notice the gym had been completely silent with students gawking mainly the females at the affection Leo was giving me not that they should be surprised Leo is very affectionate and makes it very obvious how he feels about me. 

I don't blame them really, Leo has never made any attempts to talk to the opposite sex or even show any recognition that they were there in front of him let's not forget Leo's one scary fucker he makes sure they know it.

A low growl of some sort erupted from Leo, i quickly looked up at Leo with a confused look on my face did he just growl? I frowned at that thought and laughed  in my head yeah my head must be really fucked up today to even think that Leo could growl.  As if a human could make such a sound, the more i thought about the more i wanted to slap myself for thinking that i heard Leo growl! Its not like hes a goddamn wolf.

There's only one explanation for this i thought while looking at the massive clock in the centre of the room, hes just hungry i thought while moving my face away from the warmth of Leos neck and lightly patted his hard tummy.

Do not fret you'll be fed soon i thought while thinking about what i could eat for lunch, pizza? pasta oh!maybe-

"....Are you ignoring me?" Leo's deep voice thundered making everyone flinch, myself included.Oh shit i thought while looking at his chest I licked my suddenly dry lips and grabbed Leo's hand and dragged him through the door towards the locker room.

Ignoring the whispers of students and looks from students and teachers, I kept my head down and gripped Leo's hand tighter.We suddenly came to a halt, I tried tugging his hand to get him to follow me but it was really no use.