Obstacles in life

Gulping slightly I let out a nervous laugh. "Okay" I say while licking my lips "I'll take you out to eat" I rushed ducking out of his hold and punched his left arm lightly, I let out a small chuckle and zip up the jacket that was hanging off me.

"Are you coming or what? To show you I'm sorry and all" I tried to keep the smirk off my face as walked out of the nurse's office, no way in hell I'm doing anything else just going to go and eat Payne just eating. Taking a deep breath in I turn around and look at a pissed off Leo.

I tried hard to keep a straight as I stared at him, he's acting like a kid shaking my head I give in and smile a little "Leo come on I'm hungry" I complained, not entirely a lie after vomiting my guts out I need to eat something before my stomach commits a crime of cannibalism and eats itself.

If that's possible.

I smiled slightly at his childish behaviour and turned my head to look back at the front, no one was around due to it being class time, and probably because everyone is shit scared of being around Leo I rolled my eyes at the thought even the teachers.

Leo silently walked next to me and had a small scowl on his face, looking away from his I look at towards the window and watch the wind move the dead leaves on the floor. I don't know what Leo was expecting we are just friends nothing more. Looking away from the window I look ahead in the empty hallway.

The only problem is that Leo doesn't just see as a friend, he sees me as someone who he could build a future with for the rest of his life. In this town, I don't think I can give it to him being in this town makes me feel like I'm suffocating. It's always the same old shit happening like this place has a repeat button the and no one leaves.

I'm thinking this but I know that the more Leo continues to act less of a friend, I start to give in and I start to see him the way he sees me.

That's what I'm scared of the most.

---------
"Come on Leo cheer up and eat something" I muttered picking up my fork and stuffing a load of fries in my mouth, picking up my napkin I wipe the mayonnaise on the side of mouth, as unhealthy as it is to eat this stuff it states bloody amazing with fries of course drenched in chilli and ketchup.

Cant go wrong with this stuff.

"Like seriously it's going to get wasted" I managed to say without the chips falling out of my mouth, bring my left hand to my mouth I cover my mouth to avoid Leo seeing the mushy potato in my mouth I don't think he would like to see that. Extremely unattractive. I leaned back into my chair and swallowed the load and pick up my can of coke and take a quick sip.

Leo had been sulking for about an hour, he wouldn't even look at me he was frowning the entire time I'm surprised his damn brows aren't hurting from frowning so much. He can sulk all he wants I'm not giving him what he wants, I feel like I need to hammer this into his head, WE ARE JUST FRIENDS.

On top of that, he hasn't even touched his food. Moving my eyes back to Leo I kicked his leg under the table with my foot which earned a sharp look from Leo, "Eat your food, wasting food is not good. Think of all the people who don't have this opportunity" I mumbled while shaking my head.

His frown, however, was wiped off his face as he looked at me in the eyes making me feel slightly uncomfortable I hate it when he does that. Instead, he had a smirk on his face. My face instantly soured what has the little shit just thought of. Cautiously I put down my can of coke and wait for him to make his move.

I watched as he moved across from me to sitting right next to me trapping me between the booth and his body. Woah, my brother, I don't think so raising my eyebrows I bring my hand to his chest and give a gentle nudge. I chuckle nervously "Hey Leo, what are you doing?" I questioned looking at him in the eyes, who knows what he's going to one gets closer to me.

Leo's hand went under my chin, "You have sauce on your lip" He said lowly his chest vibrating with each word before I had a chance to react Leo leaned his head down and took my bottom lip into his mouth. Gad damn my eyes widened at Leos bold move and let out a small squeal.Unable to move at the thought of Leo's lips on mine, those freaky sparks came at me full force making me want to put my arms around Leo's neck and kiss him like there's no tomorrow.

To make things worse, he began to suck on my bottom lip. This move caused my insides to turn into putty damn you, Leo, why are you doing this to me. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse for me he pulled the move that had me shaking. He gently swiped his tongue over my bottom lip. Without a second thought, my eyes closed and I let out a small moan which seemed to encourage Leo, he then moved his hand to my waist and pulled my top up slightly letting the cool air hit my skin, I shivered slightly feeling goosebumps starting to rise up. The whole just being friends things just flew out of the window.

Leo quickly moved his hand on the exposed skin and caressed it lightly.He let out a small chuckle that vibrated my body and abruptly moved away from me, pulling me out of my gaze I watched as he leaned a little across the table and brought his plate in front of him and began to eat his food casually as if he didn't just kiss the life out of me.

I looked at him in disbelief and turned my body away from him, twat. That's the word for him he's a fucking twat.

My bottom lip was still tingling from Leo's torture, I slowly brought my fingers up to my bottom lip and touched it slowly.

'I wonder what it would be like if we made out?' I thought while fixing my top. Sitting forward, I put a shit load of chips on my fork and stuffed it in my mouth.

Stupid Leo.
-------
I got home around five, just in time for mums cookies, but I'm not touching it I'm still not talking to her after her outburst about me not leaving. Taking my shoes off I place them on the shoe rack and walk towards the stairs.

I could hear little foot's steps running towards me, without turning around I knew exactly who it was, My leg was suddenly attacked making me lose my balance, my hands were quick to grab onto the bannister and hold myself up while stopping myself from falling on top of the little brat attached to my leg.

I looked down and narrowed my eyes at the little shit, my eyes connected with a pair of baby blue eyes giving me that innocent look.

'Cut the crap you little shit, you are not innocent' I thought sourly thinking about a number of times this little shit has got me in trouble, yeah thats right I know your game now.

He gave a toothy grin before trying to climb up my leg "Get off my leg Lucas or I swear I will h-" My threat was cut short when I saw mum standing next to the kitchen door with a wooden spoon in her hand, her perfectly shaped brow was lifted up and her hand was on her hip

I looked down at Lucas and narrow my eyes at him you see what you brought out, glancing at mum the friggin devil.

------

I'm surprised most of you guys stayed my ass would have left with the amount of time I was inactive.

Thanks for the support! Toot appreciates it :)