Mercy

I know I said that I'm changing this story of Leo's character ect, but damn my brain is refusing to think of a solid story line for this book...so I'm just going to stick to this story line, I'll try my best to upload Leo's until the book is complete thank you guys for all the support so far ! I'm sorry it's taken me like 4 year to complete this book; tbh it's a bit of joke from my side..

And I really am sorry about that :(

———-—
I just stared at Leo back in pure disgust as he hummed quietly to himself while putting butter on the bread.

How could he say that to me ? 'Maybe if I wasn't so damn stupid I could have avoided this whole thing' I thought sourly while looking at hairs on my arms my finger tapping the counter with each thought going through my mind.

I frowned slightly to be honest this would have blown up in my face one way or another, it was either be with him or be with him. My finger stopped tapping the cold counter.

I would have been fucked either way.

Silently swearing at myself I took a bite of my toast, I stopped and looked at my toast. Where the hell is all the butter ? Moving the dry brown bread in my mouth I quickly force it down my throat.

Nothing worse then brown bread.

Especially if it has no butter.

Putting down the piece of toast on the plate that magically made itself present in front of me and picked up the glass of orange juice.

Just as the cool glass touched my lips hot breath tickled my ear making me flinch back.

"Eat"

Leo demanded as he moved his muscular arms around me giving my waist a quick squeeze they moved to rest on the counter.

Trapping me against him.

The heat coming from his chest made me want to rub myself against him. Quickly shaking my head I look down.

Remember Payne he's a damn werewolf.

And he has basically taken over the fucking world.

"You need some energy today is the mating ceremony" Leo purred while rubbing his nose up and down my neck. Fuck.

Tingles followed Leo's nose making my heart beat at an abnormal rate. I can't think straight with him doing this to me, blinking rapidly I try to focus on his words.

Mating ceremony ?

"Leo what's a m-mating ceremony?" I asked as Leo began to slowly kiss my neck moving slowly to where the shoulder and collar meet.

My ovaries feel like they are about to explode. My body began to heat up and Leo gently bit my shoulder. My eyes widened as my legs began to shake and lust came in at full speed as I felt the familiar sensation of my lower regions tighten.

"It's when I present you to the pack as Luna my mate and take you as mine" Leo growled as he moved his hands from the counter to my waist slowly massaging my hips he moves his lips back to my neck.

My body froze as Leo words registered in my head. Take me? I gulped and tried to move my head away from Leo which didn't work as Leo caught onto my ear with is teeth and pulled me back.

"Take? H-ow?" I stuttered hoping to god it's not what I think it is. Leo moved my head to left slightly and have a small kiss near my collar bone.

"This is where I will sink my teeth into your soft virgin neck and Claim you as mine" Leo growled as his hands began to wonder downstairs. Before I could stop him Leo's hands cupped my pussy making me gasp and my legs tighten against his hands.

Leo forced my legs open with his free hand and licked my cheek. I forced my hand to stay down to stop myself from wiping leis saliva off my face.

"This is when I will fuck you and take in front of the moon goddess and her people" Leo purred as he gave my pulsating pussy a slap making me jump back.

"Now go upstairs and get changed she will help you" Leo muttered as he loved his hand away from me and gave a quick peck on my cheek.

My heart felt like it had been ripped into a million pieces at the thought of Leo forcing me to mate with him.

He wouldn't force me .. Right? As soon as the doubt came into my mind there no erasing it.

In front of his people. My vision began to blur as Leo's words reached my ears.

Tears gathered in my eyes as Leo's words hit me like a truck. Bitingly bottom lip I turn to see a small girls with behest down.

Slowly sliding off the chair I pull the large shirt I have in and slowly walk towards the girl.

Every step I took towards her was like step towards death.

"Payne" Leos voice stopped me from walking as I turned around to look at him. Leaning against the counter Leo picked up my uneaten bit of toast and brought it towards his mouth.

"Resist this mating there will be consequences" Leo said his cold eyes glaring into my own as he took a bite and licked his lips.

"I'm taking you as mine tonight" Leo's calm voice echoed in the kitchen as he picked my glass of orange juice and drank it all in one go.

A sob built up I my chest as I slowly turned away from him, fear began to pour into my body as I came to a realisation.

There are such things as monsters and Leo is one of them.

------

Standing in front of the large mirror I look at my reflection emotionlessly. My hair was tied back in a tight bun, my face bare not a hint of make up. Leo came in half way through me getting my make up done and stopped the girls from putting make up on his face.

He said that he wants to see my true "pure face" as he takes me as his. That didn't turn out so well as I began to cry and throw the make up in his direction making sure to aim for his face.  It wasn't because he didn't want me to put make up but wanted to see my face while fucking raped me.

Sick fuck.

I gritted my teeth angrily as I tried to remove my wrist away from the chains. Leo was pissed that I disrespected him in front his pack members and put chains on as punishment. The silent women in the room moved fast around the room changing bed sheets and putting up decorations. 

Ignoring all the movement happening around me I look at the dress they put me in, a long sleeved plain white cotton dress that when down to my ankles. Taking a deep breath in I look away from the mirror and look at the window, sounds of chanting reached my ears.

I gulped and moved my self away from the prying hands trying to grab a hold of me. Slowly walking towards the window my hands became clammy with each step I took taking a Deep breath in I look to see what's waiting for me outside.

My eyes widened at the amount of people there were.

All these people are going to be watching me and Leo ..? My eyes quickly scanned the area until I saw the bed in the middle of the arena.

The bed where Leo's going to take my virginity.

"Luna it's time" a small voice broke me out of my trance with a gentle tug at my wrists I found my self facing the door.

The door to my death.

--------

Comment,Vote,Follow? O_o