Cherry pie

"Fucking hell Leo, what the hell was that" Putting a hand over my heart I give him a dirty look, Leo tilts his head to side and gives me a smirk.

Piece of shít.

Standing up I grabbed my pillow and sit on the side of the bed "Seriously Leo you almost gave me a heart attack" narrowing my eyes at him slightly I hold the pillow to my chest.

"You knew I was coming"

"Bu-"

"No buts you knew I was coming who else would come into your room" Leo's deep husky voice stated as he stood up, then looked into my eyes.

"Unless you were expecting someone else ?" His eyes narrowed and all amusement wiped off his face, I blinked up at him. Did he seriously suggest that ?!

"Don't be silly you're the only person I know" I muttered bitterly as I gave him my best what-the-actual-fuck face.

"Hmm" Leo hummed in response he crossed his arms across his broad chest and looked at me with an unknown emotion.

Feeling uncomfortable with Leo's penetrating gaze I clear my throat "Soo Leo wh-"

I was cut off my Leo who put a finger into his kissable lips, "I'm not sorry" Leo rumbled looking at me with emotionless eyes I couldn't tell what he was feeling.

"What?" I drowned feeling confused what the bloody hell is he on about ?

He sided heavily and walked over to my desk giving me a good view of his back side my eyes quickly skimmed his broad muscle filled back watching them clenched with each powerful stride Leo made.

Then my eyes came into contact with Leo's arse. I pinched my arm quickly and forced my self to look away.

He has one sexy arse.

Turning my attention back to Leo I watched him sit on the chair and turn my way. I looked at my chair that squeaked with every move Leo made.

My poor chair.

"I'm not sorry for how I've been acting. At my house and at school. They all pushed us to the fucking limit" Leo's left foot began to tap rapidly against the floor. He clenched his eyes shut and took a deep breath to calm him self.

I stared at him in confusion then pure disbelief as I took on his words. Is he being serious right now ?! 

Before I could even open my mouth to respond Leo stood up and walked over to the window. 

I quickly jumped off the bed still holding onto my pillow tightly and speed walked towards Leo.

"No you don't get to walk away like giving me shitty excuse and not even explain what the hell is happening Leo" Anger leaked through my voice as I stood in front Leo.

Leo looked down at me with an annoyed expression, he sighed loudly and put both of his massive hands into my shoulder.

I dropped the pillow on the floor and put my hands over Leo's hands and tried to tug them off me.

"Just waIt for me Payne" Leo's said softly while moving my hands from his. He cupped my cheek gently and leaned in and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

My skin tingled with Leo's touch, my eyes closed as his soft lips touched my cheek.

"I'll see you soon Payne" Leo's warmth left me as I opened my eyes, Leo was gone.

A gust of wind came through the window causing a shiver to crawl up my spine. Rubbing my arms I turn my back to the window and go to bed.

--------

"Mum I really don't want to do this" I mumbled angrily holding the basket in my hands tightly.

"Payne dear no need to worry after all he is your cousin" Mum's preppy voice cut through the tension in the car.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the window watching car zoom past us "Yeah and he's a bloody freak" I mumbled under my breath.

"Payne that's no way to speak about your cousin"David's stern voice reached my eyes making my snap my head in his direction.

David was looking at the road all I could see was his greyish hair.

How the hell did he hear me  from there ?

"Pay colour" Lucas's small excited voice  made me snap out of my bubble, smiling brightly I look at Lucas who had two demented crayons in his hand.

Taking the less deformed one I opened his book "Let's colour the duck Lucas" I said while colouring the duck.

Lucas nodded in response and joined me, I took a quick glance at David .

I'll ask him later about the whole hearing thing. Better be prepared, I'm tired of these half arsed explanations.

With that thought I let myself get drowned into Lucas's no stop blabbering and colouring.

-------

"We're here!" Mum practically jumped out of the car with David hot on her heels leaving me and Lucas in the car.

"Gee thanks for waiting up" I muttered bitterly while unbuckling a drowsy Lucas, looking down at his buckle I quickly press the red button and with a sound of a click. I gently remove the straps off Lucas and pick him up.

Slowly walking out of the car I move Lucas on my front making him hold onto my neck for dear life making me wince slightly.

For a five year old he sure is strong.

I look at the basket of baked goods and frowned how the hell are they expecting me to pick Lucas up and hold a basket ?

Before I could lean forward and try to pick up the basket a familiar tanned hand beat me to it.

Dread started to fill my body as I realised who was helping me.

I followed the tanned hand and came face to face with Declan . Declan is fairly good looking he's average. But I see the creep in him, he might have that's perfect smile that he's shooting in my direction, his disturbingly white teeth gleaming flashing my way making me want to punch his face in.

"Oh Payne it's nice to see you again" His penetrating green eyes stared down at me, his eyes unblinking as he began to tap his left foot rapidly against the concrete.

His eyes were the worst.

I could see the crazy in them.

Suddenly he leaned towards me making me hold onto Lucas tighter flinching slightly I move back.

"I've been waiting for you"

-----

Thanks for being patient ! <3