A little piece of heaven

"Lucas let go of my foot" I groaned while trying to shake him off, bringing the cover over my head I let out a sigh. I'm so goddamn tired right now "Please Lucas Payne is tired let go of my foot" moving the covers off my head I squint at the little ball of blonde hair at the end of the bed.

"No" Rolling my eyes at his answer I look to my night stand and look at the clock 7:30am, school starts in 1 hour great. Not in the mood to fight with a 3 year old I shove the covers off me letting the cold hit my skin ,why is it so cold? Turning my body towards the window I see dark clouds, not a sign of sunshine.

Why would I expect anything different from London its always cold.

A sharp pain snapped me out of my thoughts as I looked at Lucas, my eyes widened as I stared at him in disgusted. "Why-wh-? Lucas are you biting me? GET YOUR MOUTH AWAY FROM MY FOOT" I launched my self at his little figure and tried to tug him off, a small squeal left his mouth as he began to bit down harder on my foot.

I hissed in pain and though of the only thing that would get him off me "MAAAAAAAAA" almost instantly the little bugger let go of my foot and quickly began to wipe the drool that was dripping down his ,mouth. Frowning I look at the shiny liquid on my foot and shake my head at Lucas.

"Gross"

"Payne Honey whats wrong?" Mum shouted from downstairs, looking at Lucas I raise my eyebrow at him and tap my finger on chin. Big blue eyes looked back at me as he pouted his little heart out "Pay pwease" placing his small hand on top of my thigh he slowly began to bounce on his knees.

I left my heart ache as I watched his desperate form and sighed "Nothing mum, I thought I saw a spider" I shouted back, Lucas giggled and launched his little body into my arms. "Hug" he mumbled against my chest, moving my head on top of his I hold him tight.

I want to be like Lucas.

He's free from reality .

After snuggling with Lucas for a while, I kicked him out of my room and had a shower and got dressed fro school .

Staring at myself in the mirror I began to tie my hair up into a bun, seeing a few loose bit of hair I grab clip from my dressing table and clip down the stray hairs.

Ready for another day of hell .

Walking towards my door I pick up my backpack and skip towards the staircase, the scent of pancakes made my stomach rumble "really could do with some chocolate pancakes " I mumble to myself and pat my tummy.

A familiar ping sound me stop in my tracks, dropping my backpack onto the floor I took my phone put from my back pocket and squinted at the screen.

Leo:Where are you?

Of course it was Leo who else could it be, If someone was to look at my contacts on my phone they would laugh at the amount of people I saved on my phone.

Rolling eyes I slide my phone across Leo's and bit my bottom lip and began to type, At home coming to school need to eat breakfast pressing send to my message I put my phone back into my back pocket and walk towards the kitchen.

"Morning Pay" Gareth's deep voice greeted me making me cringe at the nickname, you see Gareth is my step dad he got married to my mum 4 years ago and I still don't like him. Something about him rubs off on me the wrong way.

Walking towards the empty space next to Lucas I mumble a quiet "Morning" and began to stack some pancakes onto my empty plate. Shoving a piece of the pancake in my mouth I look at the clock and tap my foot against the tiled floor.