Two peas in a pod

The return of author! Lol

Sorry guys for the wait for updates on this book! I appreciate all readers who are still waiting for updates on this book. I know I've been taking the absolute mick when it comes to this...

Anywho, please enjoy~

WARNING ⚠️ Sexual themes

————
Previously-

"You'll be staying with me for the entire weekend, just us alone"

————

I looked at Leo with raised eyebrows and smirked "Okay" I shrugged and calmly walked to my bed and picked up the tv remote.

"Got anything you want to watch in particular?" I said casually, looking over my shoulder I see a very confused Leo.

Leo shook his head and cautiously came and sat next to me on my bed.

"Suit yourself, spongebob it is" I muttered while flicking through Netflix, I lean back in my chair and put my legs on Leo's lap.

I could feel his eyes burning on the side of my head, I choose to ignore it and press play on the tv. I grab one of my cushions, fluff it up a bit and place it behind my head.

This feels good.

Leo's big hands slowly began to massage my thighs as he just continued to stare at me. The staring is starting to make me feel a little awkward.

I sigh and face Leo "What's the problem?" I picked up the remote and paused the program and looked at Leo as he stopped massaging my thighs and started to run slow soothing circles.

I could feel my core starting to throb at the feel of those big warms hands touch up my thighs like this.

Shit. No Payne! Cut it out he's your BESTFRIEND I mentally scream at myself, trying to call the fuck down. I cough a little and try to shimmy my way out of Leo's grip. 

Leo just tightened his hold my thighs and took a deep breath in. A small like growl came from Leo, to be honest at this point it sounded normal coming from him.

I'll ask him at some point about it.

"Is my baby feeling okay?" Leo purred as he moved his hands higher and higher up my thighs.

I let out a small gasp and try to stop his hands "Leo s-sto put me down" I squealed as Leo suddenly picked me up I automatically wrapped my legs around his waist.

Leo's hands quickly went around my legs and held me close to him.

Leos breathing was getting faster as he moved his head in between my shoulder and my neck so I couldn't see him, but I could feel his hot breath fanning my neck. "You really have no idea what you do to me" He whispered huskily against my neck, he gave my neck a lingering kiss making my insides flip in excitement.

The atmosphere suddenly became heavy. My breathing was becoming harder, my heart began to pound against my chest.

Oh shit.