Dropped At Birth

Are you the kid who got dropped onto the floor the second your dad picked you up from your mother's arms? Are you the one in your family who hides the most secrets? What about being the only male out of all 4 of your siblings? The one who had their mother being their father's maid many years before you were even born? No? Oh I see, aren't you just the prettiest duck in the pond? 

My name's Takahiro Kaito, 15 year old 2nd year in Richman Academy. Yeah, I'm the kid who got dropped at birth. The one who has the most secrets, the only male out of all my siblings. And I'm pretty sure you've already heard about my parents and their crazy tales, right? Minami and Kazuki Kaito? There's so much to talk about in my life and they're taking a HUGE part in it. 

Shall I start off the story for you? If so, then let's start off with the Summer Ball 30 years ago, when my parents officially declared their love for each other on the Manor's balcony...

The ball ended and Minami and Kazuki officially became a couple, an item. It spread throughout the neighborhood, and soon, their whole entire school. One day, four years after the ball, 21 year-old Kazuki declared that Minami shouldn't be a maid anymore. That she shouldn't be by his side unless she became his wife. Obviously, Minami agreed, and they had a special wedding. Nothing happened after the honeymoon though, the married couple kept their studies in college first and had to be seperated for 2 more years! When the time had come for them to be together again, Kazuki had already bought a bigger and more structured house for his new wife and himself to live in. 4 years later, on September 19, they had given birth to a gentle new baby girl, they named her Sachi. 2 years afterwords, on July 29, they gave birth to a new kid, a boy. Me. And finally, 3 years after, they had made twins. Twins Natsumi and Momoko were born on December 17. Both had been born girls. Having already four kids, Minami and Kazuki gave up on trying to make another boy, so leaving poor me, the only boy.

I don't remember much about what happened to Kazuki's current house and who bought it, but I know my father and mother had upgraded their own relationships since. Kazuki became the president for his new star management company, Kaito Star Management Company...It's not the coolest name he could think of, but atleast it was approved my mother, who is also now the Assistant President for the company. Because of the company, I know some of the latest popstars in the world. 

You're also probably wondering about my aunt and uncle, right? Mikuo and Meiko? Yeah, they're engaged too. They had 2 children, Shiori and Yui, two twin girls as well. Though uncle said he'd be happier with atlest one boy, he's said that he'd still have it no other way with his family. Shiori and Yui also go to Richman Academy and are in my class, but just because we're classmates, it doesn't mean we're close friends. 

You may or may not be wondering about Yuushiro, the ho...h-ho...mo...Yeah, okay, I'll talk about him some other time. I'm not very fond about guys like him, but my mom and Hazuka seem to be very encouraging when it comes to them. Sachi became very acquainted with Yuushiro when she found one of my mom's Yaoi Mangas in her closet. Why was Sachi rummaging through my mom's closet? I don't know. But I know that Sachi has been very into yaoi ever since. 

I have so much more to say, but I don't want to make this introduction ten pages long. So, let's leave it to a 1 or 2 page long introduction. Shall we?