Chapter Seven: Tired

Chapter Seven:

As I clicked 'post', I contemplated my decision. But it had already been done, people had already seen it. It didn't matter at this point.

But I've found it stupid.

How easily and how far I've fallen.

Sometimes you can't help but hate love. You fall in love with possibly the worst person and can predict how broken your heart may be in the end. Then, you think about it. About the hearts you yourself may have broken and you... I don't know...

When you're in love, you're never sure if you're truly in love with that person. But yet, you can feel this sensation when you see them, or you just feel like...you need to make some kind of contact with them. You want to say "Hi! How's your day going?" to that person and make conversation, but sometimes...you can't. You just stare at them from afar and hope they stare back sometimes. You're aware of their presence and when they pass by you try to plan out what you're going to do. It's a nerve-wrecking feeling since you feel that if you don't impress them, they won't fall for you.

If you make a mistake around that person, you feel so stupid. They might not even care or notice but you just can't help but feel so embarrassed and feel like such a mistake.

I mean, they just FILL your mind so many times during the day. What are they doing? Who do they like? Do they look at me when I'm not looking? Are they okay right now?

Your mind is just so filled with them, you know. . .

Knock, knock, knock.

I turn my head to my window, Kyukiri's standing outside. He's shivering. Is it really that cold outside?

As I open the window and let him in, he nudges me, "The heck, man? You looked like a statue for a second, so lost in thought. Something wrong, bro?"

Oh.

"Ahhh, no, nothing's wrong. Just, you know, thinking about...the game Catherine."

"Oh! I totally understand, man. That shit - FUCKED. ME. UP. Those puzzles were so confusing, it took me hours to figure 'em out."

"Yeah.."

"Well, I gotta go, man. See ya."

"But you haven't even hung out for a solid 15 minutes..."

"I just realized I have a shift today in a couple minutes at my job, so I gotta hurry. Sorry to disappoint! But bye!"

He smiled and kind of lightly punched my shoulder as he walked out, I doing the same to him. Then he went downstairs, put on his jacket, and went out the door. As I closed my door and turned around back to my computer, I saw Haruhi staring at me through the windows. She knew something. Something about me.

Ahhh shit.

Being in love is so scary.

She really must know something...What the hell did Kyukiri tell her? Is she angrier at me? 

I groaned loudly as I fell back on my bed, slapping my hands right on top of my face. It made a loud Smack! sound and HELL did it hurt. 

My door swung wide open, Sachi rudely walking in. She rummaged through my desk, opening and closing my drawers. 

"What the hell do you want?"

She glared at me, raising an eyebrow. 

"I am trying to find....the stapler. Uh- ew," she replied, carefully taking out a used tissue from who knows when. "Learn how to clean your drawers." She then threw away the tissue, realizing that the stapler had a better chance being downstairs than in my room, and walked out. I stood up and closed the door with a loud sigh. I am so fucking tired today.