Chapter Six: Don't. Keep. Falling.

Chapter Six:

I looked out the window. Really? Right now? Feelings? For her? 

She hates you, you're not going anywhere, dumbass. 

She didn't even like you in the first place and now you're rambling on about how you like her now?

Dumbass, you might as well fall in love with a fucking tree. Something that is surely never to be dealing with emotions with you.

You probably annoy the shit out of her every day. You see the hatred in her eyes. 

She doesn't want  you around her. At all

The one girl you possibly like is the one that never even fell for you in the first place.

Good luck with this shit, bucko. 

Finally after the stupid thoughts, I realized that Haruhi was staring back at me through the window door. I guess she thought we were having a serious staring contest because she soon refused to blink and her eyes started to slowly water in order to avoid dehydration in the eyes.

I chuckled and smiled as she rubbed her eyes in frustration. 

What a dummy...

I sighed with a smile upon my face, sticking my tongue out at her, putting an L atop my forehead indicating I was apparently the fair winner of the contest. 

I wish there was some sort of premonition of this happening. Something to tell me, 'Don't get to close! She'll trap your heart in a treasure chest, hiding it in a maze full of confusion and emotional drama within you!' It's like the villain's minions in a story, finding themselves confused and dumbfounded at a position they can't explain. They can't move on because their boss just pushed them into that state in the first place, expecting victory, when really, they're just going to be like any stone in a box. They can't move without even more pushes. 

If this wasn't the repercussion of Hazuka's plan, I don't know what else it could possibly be.

You start off as the hero, very resolute and bold, but you hit the climax in the story, and heck, you're not even that far in. Yet, you find the author rushing shit and you just can't help but wonder, what the fuck are they going to do to make up for all the time they just skipped for a really good story? They really can't fix the shit they just messed up in a few pages, now can they? Not unless they really think about it and put in some super good plot twist to fix things. 

---

It's a Saturday. Thank God it is. I won't last a day, knowing the girl I now have feelings for will be staring at my back all day in homeroom. 

The sad thing is, even though she'll be looking at my back, she'll be liking someone else behind it as well. She won't look at me with loving eyes like cheesy romance girls do with their crushes in fiction. No. She'll be looking at me with eyes of hate, eyes that despise 'You Richmen'. She'll really only be looking at the one guy she can relate to the most. The one guy she feels will be the aid to all her problems. Daisuke. 

I guess that's how girls feel? You like someone, even just the tiniest bit, but you just never know if they like you back. No matter how much you talk to them, interact with them, you'll never know and you'll never be secure about it. You want to stop liking them, but the way they talk to you just melts you. You can be a girl who likes a girl or even a guy who likes a guy, but things will always be the same. 

"Guess I can't really hate that homosexual Yuushiro too much now can I? He probably had the same type of feelings for guys, but never really knew..."