Chapter Two: Who's Moving In?

Chapter Two:

Who's Moving In?

The rest of the day, I could feel my body shaking, trembling, a shield that used to be around me was fading out. Was it because that shield was corrupted by the touch of Haruhi? Is it because her seat is strangely right behind mine in almost every class? Is it her stare that tells my body to tremble and weep or else? What's going on? 

School was now over and I was at my locker gtting my normal shoes since I was still wearing the ones from P.E. As I walked outside, someone bumped into me, and that always annoyed me. So, to show my annoyance I turned my head to menacingly stare at them, but found Haruhi doing the same thing more menacingly and evil than I could ever imagine myself doing. Haruhi kicked my leg and said with hatred, "Watch where you're going, blind dog! I don't want people like you making contact with me, it's disgusting!" and stomped away. Suddenly, Kyukiri slapped my back, "I see you're still having troubles with Haru-chan! Don't worry! Hazuka and I made a plan for that deadly *Spring Flower!" Kyukiri suddenly clenched up a fist and put on a mad, determined face while gritting his teeth. "**SPRING FLOWER!!!" [*Kyukiri-san says Spring Flower because Haruhi is usually translated as Sunshine, shine, spring, etc. **I wrote this with the intention of having Kyukiri shout it out loud in english with a japanese accent. Like, "Spu-ring fl-ow-ah!" but keep in mind of the accent, if a real japanese dude said it, I bet it'd be hella adorable :3]

I nodded, "So what's your plan?" As Kyukiri was about to reply, Hazuka walked up next to me and said, "Well, we're going to try and get close to the little Spring Flower. If we gain her trust successfully, we can learn more about her background and see what's up with her and her grudges. but we have yet to decide who will be the main "friend" and if this plan will actually work. Well, we have some more planning to do now, we can discuss it later at the goukon tonight. We'll be waiting, now come on Kyukiri. Give me your number so I can text you details." Kyukiri blushed and scratched your head, "W-w-wait! Aren't we going a l-little quick here! I n-never knew this side o-of you, H-Hazuka-chan!" Hazuka slapped the back of his hand and grabbed his phone, "Baka. I need to text you with the details. In a million years would I fall in love with you, weirdo." I laughed and waved good-bye to them as I walked the other direction to my house. As I walked I passed by Haruhi who was looking at her phone with shock, 'What's going on with her?' When I arrived home, I saw that the house next to mine was now for sale, or atleast, it used to be. The sign was stamped with a huge [SOLD!] on top, something else I noticed was that a light blue Toyota was parked in front of my house. "Ahh, dang nabbit." 

I walked inside the house and saw my sister Sachi fangirling on the couch. 'He's definitely here...Avoid him, avoid him, avoid him. Avoid him at all costs...' I sighed and walked past the couch, a bit of Sachi's conversation with Yuushiro passed my ears. ". . . move in with him! You'll be able to go to the next stage!" "Ne, ne, ne Sachi-san! I could never do ecchi thing with . . ." I blocked out the rest. 'Don't tell me he's the one moving next door. Please, anything. ANYTHING but that. ANYONE but him, I wouldn't even care if it was the deadly Spring Flower! Just not HIM!' I walked to the kitchen and said hello to my mom who was cooking. I took a sniff of the food, smelled extremely delicious, just like what my mom would always make her food as. My mom smiled and rubbed my head, "The food may smell nice, but you smell like the sun. Kobe beef can't cover your odor, Takahiro-kun. By the time you're done with your shower, the food will be ready." I scratched my head and groaned, "Shower, shower! That's like a regular conversations these days!" Mom laughed and cut the beef in one blow, "You'll make me misunderstand and think you'll want to have some more Mother-and-son time! Plus..." Mom crept closer and started to whisper, ". . . Plus, you'll have an excuse to avoid Yuushiro-kun even more. He's my friend and all, but when he talks about ecchi with Sachi, I just need to pop my ears out too, you know?" I couldn't help but laugh loudly and hug my mom, "Yeah, yeah. You're right. Make sure to keep a big portion just for me, okay? I'll get drunk and sober at the goukon I'm going to tonight out of sadness if you don't!" I ran upstairs to the bathroom as I heard my mother say to herself, "There're only so many goukons he can go to in a week..."