Wow

May's POV

It's been 2 weeks of hanging with Jermaine and Kendrick and honestly, she has had enough of the boys. Usually she didn't mind, but she wanted a female companion to talk with and just be girly with. Someone that wouldn't look at her crazy with she was getting period cramps.

(HOT 97 radio interview)

Ebro: WHAT'S UP! This is Ebro in the morning and I'm sitting across from
The 3 musketeers of revolutionary music of this time! Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole and the most gorgeous May.

Jermaine: What's good.

Kendrick: Sup.

May: (Deep voice) West side!

Kendrick & Jermaine: (laughs)

May: I mean what's up.

Ebro: Y'all been working together for some time now. When that tour is going to start? We all excited.

Kendrick: We start rehearsing after finishes up her second album, so I would say soon. We don't have a date just quite yet, but just know that it's coming.

Jermaine: Hide your kids, Hide your wife.

May: (Laughs a little)...

Ebro: Kendrick and Jermaine, I heard that both of y'all left your girls. Seemed to be at the same time.. What's up with that?

Jermaine: Well, we didn't have some secret meeting were we was like .. " Oh let's dump our girls at the same time just to shake things up" (laughs).. Honestly, it just happened like that. Life you know. Things aren't as simple as we want it to be.

Ebro: May, what about you.. You still
single?

May: Very single.. (Smiles)

Ebro: You seen what Blake Griffin posted on his Instagram recently?

May: (Raises eyebrows) No? Why?

Ebro: He has made you his woman crush Wednesday for about 2 weeks now. You know saying stuff like .. He hopes to meet you one day and stuff like that. I think he's crushing on you.

May: Blake Griffin ? Crushing on me. (Laughs) ...

Ebro: He heard you're a huge Clippers fan and he's a huge May fan. (Chuckles a little) You should go see him..

May: (Smiles) I just might...

Ebro: We going to get some songs out of you three?

Kendrick: We might collaborate, we just gotta see where the music takes us. Our taste when it comes to making music is very different.

Jermaine: Yup. It's gonna be kind of difficult deciding which songs to perform with.

Ebro: Alright, let's break with some music and we'll be right back with the interview... ( Plays chuuch- slim thug)

May: THAT'S MY SONG!

After the interview, Anthony decided that May should go back to Cali and finish her album before they go on tour. There was people eager to work with her, and she was just as eager to work with them. Being with Jermaine for these past 2 weeks, she noticed a change. He didn't play flirt with her anymore, even when Kendrick wasn't around. He started to actually get to know her.. Beyond her body. The more they talked and the more they really got to know each other, May really started to appreciate Jermaine.

May and Kendrick flew back to California. Happy to see the crew again, she finally got to meet Solana (SZA).

Kendrick's POV