"Omw"

As she listens to all the voice mails from Jermaine, she can't help but feel bad for leaving him.

May's POV:

(On the phone with Kayla)

Kayla: Girl please! He is way out my league!

May: (Laughs) If he was why would he ask you out Kayla!? You should go.

Kayla: What about Anastasia, she's not used to being around other men like that.

May: Don't use Anastasia as a reason not to date.. You don't bring him around her until it's serious. You need to have some fun Kayla.. Seriously...

As she enters the parking lot to find her car, she notices that man that drove around in her neighborhood that day standing near her car.

(Walks near him and slowly grabs taser in her purse)..

May: (Smiles) Hello.. That's my car. So if you don't mind stepping aside.

Male: (Chuckles) You know you're very pretty in person.. I see why my boss wants you dead.

May: Me? Sir do you know who you're talking too?

Male: You tried that already, I know it's you Mahalah. (Pulls out gun)..

May: (Looks at gun and tries to stay calm) You know whatever they are paying you to do this.. I'll triple it. I have the money.

Male: (Thinks a while) .. So you'll pay me.. I don't know.. 10 million?

May: I'll pay you 15 million, just put the gun down.

Male: (Slowly puts the gun down)... Ok.

May: (Phew) Thank you. (Walks towards car)..

Male: (Pins her on car aggressively) Where do you think you're going!?

May: Uh..

Male: I want my money now, bitch.

May: It's in my bank...

Male: (Puts gun to her head)... You thought I would just let you leave?! How dumb do you think I am?

May: Why do bad guys always ask that question? (Sighs) Can I get the money for you.. You know where I live apparently...

Male: No.. (Gets gun ready to shoot) a You're trying to trick me..

May: (Quickly puts taser to his balls).. BITCH!

As the male screams and falls on he floor, May tries to open the car door! Her old Jeep doesn't open properly and it's taking her a while. An intense pain surges through her back and she finds herself losing consciousness. She can hear Kayla screaming on the phone. She totally forgot to hang up. Everything goes black, but she can hear police sirens as a muffle....

(To be continued... )