Really?

Jermaine POV:

(One Month Later)

May: Can you just drop it!

Jermaine: (Mumbles and leaves front room)I knew something was off with your ass.

May: (Follows him) Excuse me? (Gets in front of him) What did you say?

Jermaine: (Gets in her face) You still love Kendrick, don't you.

May: What?

Jermaine: (Mocks her) What? ... You fucking heard me. That's why you keep avoiding the question. You don't want kids with me. You want them with that nigga.

May: That's not true! I'm not ready for kids Jermaine!

Jermaine: I'm 30 fucking years old Mahalah. I think it's about time for me to settle down. I love you. I want to be with you. Can't you see that?

May: I do!

Jermaine: So what's the problem?

May: I don't want to argue. (Walks away)

Jermaine: If you would just fucking talk to me then we wouldn't argue. Where do you see us 5 years from now Mahalah? Why are we together Mahalah?! (Gets closer and louder)

May: (Turns around) "Why are we together?!".. You know what? You sound like ...

Jermaine: SOUND LIKE WHAT?!

May: (Continues to walk away) Nothing..

Jermaine: (Grabs her arm) Like what?

May: (Tries to get away) Ouch! Jermaine!

Jermaine: (Gets really serious) Sound like what???

May: A BITCH! (Moves arm away fast and storms out house)..

May's POV:

Another week passes by, Mahalah hears nothing from Jermaine. She has been living in a hotel and with that alone time, she has really thought over what she said to Jermaine. She knows it was wrong to call him "a bitch".. In heated moments like that, people sometimes say things they don't mean. She just needs a vacation from the madness for a while.

May: (Lays back on bed on the phone with Jay Rock).. I know Jay, I miss you too.

Jay: We all miss you, ma. Quincy made a song about you and it just might be on his new album.

May: What's it called?

Jay: (Chuckles) "They better get her before I do".

May: (Laughs) What?.. Omg, what is it about?

Jay: About how you need a real G in your life.

May: (Laughs more) That sounds like something Q would write.

Jay: You need to come back for good. It's months since we seen your little ass and I miss you May. T.D.E. misses you. Shit, even Top Dawg misses you.

May: (Smiles) I know.. He sends me those weird emails.. "How you been?".. Like, call me Ant!

Jay: (Chuckles) We'll all be in the studio this month. Take a break from the NY life and visit, please. I got a nice bed you can sleep in at my crib.

May: You never let me sleep over by your house before. You must really want me there. (Chuckles)

Jay: Really bad. Come as soon as you can.

May: How about today?

Jay: Really? Oh boy won't be mad?