(5) Chapter Six ; Rabbit Hole .

Ashton Irwin ;

I sat there holding Calum's hand, hoping that he'd come back to me, but he wouldn't. I knew that. The tears wouldn't stop dripping down my face. The hollow emptiness that swallowed my insides only seemed to get bigger. I wiped the salty tear drops out of my eyes only for them to be replaced.

  "I promise... Cal..." I sniffled starring blankly at the wall. "I-I will kill Clayton... And this bastard... For what they've done to you... And if Harry is truly involved with this too... I will kill him too... All of them... You didn't deserve this... This had nothing to do with you... I'm so sorry..."

I gently put Calum's had down to the floor and took my bandana off of my head. I tied it around his wrist and re-laced my fingers in his cold hand. Nothing could feel worse than this. I couldn't imagine a pain more sharp than what I felt right in this moment.

 "I already miss you so much..." I cried, turning to look at him. I kissed the back of his hand rubbing it against my cheek. "Please come back..."

There was another door in this room, but I didn't wanna leave Cal. I know he was gone but somehow I still felt him here. Luke. Michael. I hoped they were still alive. Calum's laugh and stupid jokes still whispered in the back of my ears. I figured I'd just sit here with him, just for a little bit longer.

Zayn Malik ;

I pulled the gun out of Luke's direction, and Harry missed his head by mere inches. Lou and Haz then shifted their eyes to mine giving me a dirty look.

 "What the fuck are you doing?" Lou growled, pushing me in the shoulder.

  "Zayn??" Harry gulped. "Zayn what are you doing??"

I grabbed the pulled gun out of Luke's direction and forced Harry to aim it directly at my forehead. His hands were so shaky I was surprised he hadn't shot me yet.

 "Do it..." I murmured, not even afraid. It was like all of a sudden I was still. "Shoot me... To save your sister Haz..."

  "Z-Zayn??" Luke gasped getting to his feet. "No, don't do this for me..."

 "Shut it Luke," I gnarled, before bringing my attention back to Harry. "Go on... Do it Harry... Look at Gemma in there? She will die unless you do something about it-"

  "No! No stop it!" he fought with himself. "I-I'm not killing you! He's the one who deserves to die!"

Harry turned his glare to Luke but I still forced the gun to me.

 "I deserve to die too..." I sighed. My feelings were so burnt out I didn't even have it in me to cry anymore. "And you would agree Lou..."

  "What are you talking about?" Louis grabbed my by the shoulder. "You're nothing like this whore. I gave him everything and this is how he repay's me??"

 "I might not have slagged around with Eleanor, or anything like that-" I started.

  "Zayn what are you doing??" Luke piped up knowing what I was going to confess. "No! Not for me!"