(1) Prologue ; Harry Styles .

Harry Styles ;

I winced at the pain in my head that beat on and on increasingly against the back of my skull. I couldn't take it anymore, forcing myself to sleep didn't seem to be working much. I rolled over onto my back slowly peeling my eyes open to the ceiling. My eye lids were so heavy but my mind was restless-- it was a losing battle to even try any longer. I combed my fingers through my greasy hair to get them out of my face, a bit oblivious to my surroundings. It was only then I turned to realize a girl lying fast asleep in the sheets next to me.

Oh fuck--
I covered my face in my hand when I put it together.

It was vague, but I could remember now bits and pieces of what lead up to this moment. The boys and I had gone out last night for a couple of beers to celebrate a successful first album. Though that was pretty much all I could remember, clearly one thing lead to another like it always did. I looked around for my clothes, because I could feel none on me. My shirt was draped over a lamp that rested on the night stand next to her bed. My shoes and socks were near the door and my pants were at the windowsill.

I shook my head in disappointment.
Not again Haz.

I pushed the sheets off of me and found my boxers in the process. I quickly slid them on before hurrying over to the window to grab my pants. When I buttoned my pants up I slid my phone out of my pocket to check the time. It was already eleven. I grabbed my shoes and socks and sat as far as possible from her on the bed as I could before I put them on. I immediately froze when she started moaning in her sleep.

Fuck me....

I slowly turned back fearing the worst. I prayed that she wouldn't wake or I'd be screwed into her thinking that this was more than a one night stand. As she started to move around her hand met mine. I winced as she squeezed lightly, like she didn't want me to leave, but I couldn't stay. So I waited. When she finally settled, stop moving and making noises, I grabbed my shirt from off of her lamp, picked my beanie off the floor and walked out the door without even taking a second to look back.

As I stepped outside I slid my shirt over my back, trotting down the stairs of her flat porch. The wind eerily nipped against my face, causing my cheeks to pink. It didn't help at all that I didn't have a jacket. I rubbed on my arms trying to warm them with the friction as I looked around. Suddenly my phone began to vibrate as I quickly slid it out to answer it.

"Hello?" I grimaced a bit skeptical.

"Hello Harry..." the deep whisper replied. I held the phone away from my ear to look at it, confused by the blocked number on the I.D. "Or should I say, Hazza--"