03: A CAMP FIRE (NOT)

003: a camp fire (not)

DAY 1.75

"AND WE'LL NEVER BE ROYALS!" Elijah Van Owen loudly sings. Brooke had kindly suggested for him to put in his earphones, so he will stop singing loudly, but, unfortunately, that didn't work out either.

"I can list a few reasons why," Calvin mutters, curling up into a little ball on the bed. Fiona is seated at the other end of the bed, trying to stop her giggles. "I can't feel my ears when I'm with you. . and I hate it."

"Stop messing up such a good song, Hallman!" Brooke laughs, throwing a piece of bread at him. Brooke has managed to successfully make the bitter taste of beer pass, by applying a ton load of Nutella on slices of bread. After realising she can't have more than two, she handed them out to everyone.

"Cause girl you're stupid," Calvin sings to Brooke.

Brooke's eyes widen. She throws another piece of bread at him. "Shut up, Hallman!" Brooke is losing it with all of Calvin's The Weeknd song references. "I will beat you up! I'm not joking!"

Brooke is sitting at the table alone, laptop out.

(She says she needs to watch Teen Wolf stat).

(And she's having a few internet problems).

Arthur insists to drive, until they reach Disneyland Park, and Elijah is sitting on the passenger seat, doing a horrible job of being the map. Luckily, Arthur still remembers a few things that Brooke said about how to get there. He took screenshots of the map, by using the internet at a gas stop they had to stop, because Elijah kept screaming that he needed to pee quickly. Dakota grabbed a sleeping bag and pillow, getting comfortable on the floor instantly.

"Stripping in the bathroom, blood stains ball gowns -" a hand was clamped shut over Elijah's mouth, cutting him half through his singing. Fiona drops her hand, a blank expression on her face. "I was getting to the chorus! The chorus is the best part!"

"Elijah. . . How do I say this? Don't be offended, but your singing isn't exactly pleasing or harmonious to our ears. If we all had different ears, sure, your singing would sound. . . OK," Fiona struggles, going to sit back at the bed, with Calvin sitting at the other end.

Dakota, who was nuzzling with a blanket on the floor, gets up, eyes drooping. "She means shut the fuck up. Please."

"Whatever," Elijah chuckles, pulling out his earphones. "I'm sleepy. Brooke you mind taking over the guiding part?"

"You were singing! Lorde at that!" Brooke accuses.

"Do you want to?"

". . . Give me that map," Brooke says under her breath, snatching the map away from him. Elijah gets up, letting Brooke slide into his previous seat. "OK, Disneyland Park. It's almost been a day. Why are we not there yet?"

"We stopped too many times. . . to buy paper bags. . .seriously, it can't get any worse than that," Calvin answers her. "And we got lost. . .for a while. . .but that doesn't really matter, now, does it?" Of course, he got a slap on the back of his head from Elijah, a glare from Brooke, and a giggle from Fiona. "Gosh, Brooke, I know you want me, but please, tone it down a bit with those looks."

"I will kill you!" Brooke hisses, looking beside her to find something to throw at him.

Calvin waggles a finger from side to side. "I'm sorry, darling. Cannibalism is illegal in the States. I'm not sure about where you come from, but that's how it works here."