chapter 1

A/N: So, I will most likely update every 3/4 days. When school begins it will be (hopefully) every weekend :)

Enjoy!

When I was in the café I was bombarded with questions.

"How was it?"

"Did you get the job?"

"Was he nice?"

"Was he hot?"

I and Liam looked in disbelief at Niall asked this.

"What?! It's just a question!" Niall defended himself and we burst out laughing, trust Niall to ask just questions.

"Well?" They asked when I still didn't answer.

I sighed, "Well, I don't know if I have it yet, he will call. And it was okay and he was very nice." I said avoiding Niall's question.

Niall raised an eyebrow, "Not hot?"

I blushed and looked at my hot chocolate on the table, that I didn't even notice was there.

Niall laughed and I looked up confused to see that Liam is staring at Niall with the expression as mine.

"Y-you have the hots for him!" Niall cackled while Liam looked at me and I blushed again, not answering.

"Shut up. He is hot okay? That's all." I said defensively.

With that, the conversation was over.

-----------1 week later------------

It was exactly one week ago that I did the job interview when I got a call.

"Hello?"

"Hello, do I speak with Mr. Styles?" a man's voice on the other side of the phone asked.

"Yes, you do," I answered.

"You speak with the sectary of Mr. Tomlinson sir. He asked to call you for another appointment."

"Of course, when?" I asked probably a bit too excited. But wait? Sectary? I thought I was gonna be that? Oh well, we'll see soon enough.

"Friday, sir," he said.

"that's fine."

"Okay, goodbye Mr. Styles."

"Goodbye," I said hanging up, immediately calling Liam.

"Liam! They called! They asked for another appointment!" I practically screamed in the phone and heard him laugh.

"That's amazing, Harry! When?" he asked.

"Friday."

"Okay, we'll drive you again."

"Thanks, guys, you're the best," I said smiling and hanging up.

I'm gonna meet Louis again in two days.

A/N: I know this is short but I didn't want to do the interview in this chapter!

Sorry!

Well hope you still liked it :)