Chapter 10

"Niall! Get the fuck out of here!"

"Gosh, women! Calm the fuck down! It's just a freaking date!"

"Just a date? Just a date!? It's not just a fucking date, you fucking dickhead! I'm going on a fucking date with Louis fucking Tomlinson!"

"Niall, babe, get out and go to the kitchen. Harry, pick a fucking outfit already." Liam finally interrups.

Niall scoffs but walks out, much to my relief. Don't get me wrong, I love him, however... He can be so annoying sometimes. Especially when I'm taking my time on something. Like picking clothes for a date.

Yes, i said yes. It's been a week since he asked me and this week was perfect, every day after work, I went to his office and we talked for hours. I went to his house wednesday, Hayley was there and we played with her toys it was so cute. She also called me papa! I was so surprised I didn't know how to react! Louis and I aren't even dating yet, and she already calls me her dad.

"Harry, if I were you, I would hurry up, Louis texted he's on his way." Liam says while holding my phone.

Fuck! I didn't even shower yet!

"Keep him busy! I'll be quick!" I shout and run through my bedroom to my bathroom, I will pick an outfit when I'm done.

I grab my coconut soap and quickly scrub down my body, lost in thoughts of our date
Where are we going? Will it be romantic? Will we go to the park? Movies? Oh, I hope not. It's always so awkward.

Will Louis be Happy that he aksed me? Of course he does... he wouldn't ask if he hates me, right? How do I act?! Should I be cool about? I know I'm probably gonna be a blushing bee again.

I turn on the water and towel try as fast as I possible can. However as I open the door to bedroom, I let out a scream as I see Louis standing in front of closet sheepilsly looking at me when he realises he's caught.

I hear footsteps running outside and  seconds later Liam shouts from other side "Harry? You okay, mate?!" Louis looks at me in panick.

"Yeah, I just saw a spider!" My voice wavers as I see Louis hiding his smile. 

"If you say so, lad!" Niall's voice comes through the door, "Use protection!" his laughter can be heard through the whole house.

After they leave I turn to Louis only to see him already staring at me. I blush under his intense gaze and realize I'm still naked except for the towel.

I walk towards my closet and hesitate to trop the towel, I grab a pair of panties when i feel someone's breath in my neck. K freeze and stiffle a moan when he places kisses on my neck. I didn't even notice hands traveling down my chest to where the towel hangs om my hips.

My head drops on his shoulder (to hide my shame) as his hands grab the towel, tossing it aside, leaving me in nothing. I blush abd try to cover myself.

"Turn around." Louis commends. His voice a few tones deeper then normal. I slowly obey, turning around and hide my face in his shoulder again. His arms trap me in his embrace, not that I would ever want to leave his arms.

"Look at me." I quickly look up and see him staring me with so much admiration that I melt from just looking at his face. "You're so beautiful," Louis mumbles when I back to hiding my blushing face from him I feel somthing on my lips.

Oh my god. He's kissing me!

~~

sorry it's short!

date will be in the next chapter!