Chapter 6

When i stand outside Louis' office, i really start to get nervous. He wants to take me to his house? What will we do? Is his daughter gonna be home? Will this be a date?

I quickly shake off the last thought, i can't think like that. Louis only asks to be polite. Yeah...that will be it.

I hope not.

I softly knock on the door and see Louis turn his head up, smiling and gesturing at me for opening the door.

But when i step inside, my mouth waters at the sight of Louis. He was wearing glasses.

Fucking glasses.

He looks so cute in them, while also hot. Fucking hell, he is just perfect.

When i'm finally snapped out of my dream off him fucking me with those glasses, i am red when i see him trying to hide a smirk.

"I'm almost ready, if you want you can sit on the couch and read something." He says and i nod and go to one of the bookcases.

When i scan through books, i see one with a little paper sticking out from the top. I pick up the book and look at the tittle.

Our story by Jacob Tomlinson.

I frown, i've never heard of this book. Or the author. I take a good look at the name and freeze. Tomlinson.

I quickly turn around and look at Louis but to my relief, i see that he is still working on his pc. So that gives me time to discover more about this guy.

Jacob Tomlinson. Is he family of Louis or something? No...that can't be, he only has one brother and that is Earnest. Not Jacob. So who is he?

I start to look around for any clue but much to my dissapointement, i see nothing with the boy's name. That is until my eyes fall on the other bookcase. The one with the pictures and drawings off his daughter.

It all seems to come in place with that, Louis has a boyfriend (husband?) And they have a daughter. I knew that I would never make a chance.

A/N; okay so a lot of you will be angry that their 'date' isnt in this chapter. Sorry i had a couple extra things planned for this chappie and i wanted it to be a surprise for the next :/

So i hope you guys enjoyed this ;)

Bye!