Chapter 12 (preview)

I would love to say the date was a succes, however it's quiet the opposite.

Louis was being paranoia the whole time, looking around, barely saying anything, not looking at me.

I was sad it had to be that way. Is it because of what happend in my room? I don't know.

"How was it, Harry? Did you kiss?? Tell me the details man!" Niall jumps on my the second i arrive home. I look at him with a blank look and shrug him off.

"You okay?" Liam asks me softly, tugging his annoying boyfriend away. I go in the kitchen and ignore their questions like a plague, knowing them, they would sue Louis if I tell them how the date went.

"Yah! What the hell, Harold?!" Niall shouts the the small flat. I glare at him, he knows I hate that nickname.

I have to get them out. If they continue I would snap for sure. I want to be alone now, after all that happened.

"Get out, now." I say as strongly as I can. Hopefully they do as I say.

After a few minutes I hear the door closing and I burst in tears, worst date ever.

--

Hi!
I'm back. Finally 😅
I'm sorry to everyone who has been this update. I could'nt let you guys wait any longer, could I? Here's a preview to the next chapter 😀

The chapter will probably be up this weekend or next week.

Byeee