Blah: Chapter 6

Ian P.O.V.
Why are females so damn confusing? Like I get that girls have more hormones then guys and I admit that girls do go through a lot more shit, like cramps and giving birth but still. It kills me when a girl ask you to tell them something and then when you do they bug out and start acting weird. Like real shit just don't ask me nothing if you can't handle the response.

So yeah this morning I got a pissy attitude again. It's becoming a every day thing for me but I really don't give a fuck. But I got my reasons though:

Firstly, my mother still can't seem to get my sister off the school which means I have to get up a hour early to dress her and drive her to school. I don't know if my mom forgot Marli is only four but lately her mind been else where.

Secondly, my coach been on my ass since I been coming late to early morning workouts. I get that I play the role as captain for the team but regardless of anything I'm going to make sure my sister safe and where she needs to be, oh fucking well.

Lastly, the whole situation with Zania is aggravating af. I thought by telling her my story we would grow closer and she wouldn't feel left out but its the complete opposite. She been distant from all of us, especially me. No phone calls, FaceTime, Kik, nothing.

I don't know what's her problem so I fell back and gave her some space. Ain't that what y'all females be needing? My daily routine now is Go to school, Practice/Workout, Tattoo Shop, Sleep and repeat.

"You talk to Z today?"

"Nope"

"Do you plan on talking to her?"

"No man, stop asking me questions."

Me and Messiah was in the workout room bench pressing for early morning workouts. I got my ass here on time so nobody wouldn't have nothing to say to me. We been here for a good hour so I was about to hit the showers before school started.

"You and ya shortie ain't talking? I'm shocked"

I laughed. "She ain't my shortie man, and I guess not" I shrugged as I grabbed my body wash and towel out my locker.

He smirked at me. "She not your shortie YET! Just wait on it."

"Whatever B, what's good with you and Charley? She still treating you like a little bitch?".

"You swear you funny" he straight faced me. "But nah that's all mine now"

"Word?"

"Hell yeah, her mean ass just needed somebody to break her down. I told her she was gone be with me whether she liked it or not"

"And what she say?" I ask. I wasn't believing nothing Messiah ass was saying to me.

"What you think nigga? I got her didn't I?"

I just laughed, still wasn't folding on this.

"I need proof"

"Alright, bet"

*
"Messiah let my ass go"

So I guess Messiah wasn't lying after all, soon as we met everybody up at our usual spot, him and Charley couldn't keep they hands to themselves. Of course Messiah juiced it and grabbed her ass not only in front of damn near the whole student body but in front of some staff members as well.

"Let me get a kiss first" He asked holding her waist.

"Fine"

His gay ass smirked at me before leaning down and sticking his tongue out revealing his tongue ring before tonguing Charley down. Nasty asses!