Black Rose: Chapter 19

When I bless y'all with pictures of them because they so sexy❤❤

Zania P.O.V.
"Umm, I hope you not about to post."  that."

"Why would I take it if I wasn't going to post it?"

I straight faced him. "I'm not playing Ian, post that shit and I promise I'm not talking to you for the rest of the day."

I grabbed my shower stuff and walked into my bathroom getting ready to take my shower. 

"Mmhm." I heard him mumble as I rolled my eyes and closed the bathroom door.

Since we slept in for most of the day I suggested we get out the bed and get some fresh air. So when Charley invited us to Centric a poetry club  tonight, I happily agreed for US to go. It feels good to call Ian mine even though we haven't made it fully official yet. But I feel like we're moving in the right direction. Washing my hair and making sure I was fully washed up I stepped out and dried off and wrapped my wet hair in a towel. I sat on the edge of my tub while I applied lotion to my whole body before a notification popped up on my phone.

@_TheKidIan: The pic you post when bae tell you not to. #SheAboutToKillMe #ThirstTrapFr

I liked the picture just to be petty, and finished putting my lotion on before slipping into my black strapless bra and black boy shorts

I liked the picture just to be petty, and finished putting my lotion on before slipping into my black strapless bra and black boy shorts. I decided to keep it casual and wear a white tank top with my army green bomber and black jeans and my glasses. For my makeup I kept it simple with just mascara, eyeliner, and a nude lipstick.

"Why you being petty?" 

"I just felt like it, I see you liked it though." He said pulling me down on the bed. "But guess what?"

I sucked my teeth."What smartass?" I ask fighting a smile.

"You look good as fuck, let me get ya number." He joked wrapping his arms around my waist.

I laughed while mushing his head. "You play all day. Now get up, come on. You always the last one to get ready."

"Do we have to go?" He whine, squeezing my waist tighter.