Open Up: Chapter 30

Did y'all miss me? Because I missed y'all 😩💯

Zack P.O.V.
"mamá?" I knocked on her door waiting for her to answer me.

"Come in." She says as I turned the doorknob and opened her door as I leaned up on the door frame.

"You know where Alexis is? He not answering his phone." I ask.

She looked at me confused. "He's sleep, that's probably why he's not answering."

I rolled my eyes and cursed under my breath before quickly taking the stairs two at a time to his room. Busting his door open I grabbed his remote off his dresser by his door and threw it at him as it hit him in his head. He jumped up looking around wildly before he finally looked at me.

"Yo what the fuck is wrong with you?" He holds the side of his head.

"No what the fuck is wrong with you. Do you not know what time it is? You missed your court date because you in here sleeping." I grabbed a near by shoe and threw it at him, this time hitting him in the face.

He quickly threw his covers back and got up from his bed and got in my face. "Dead ass don't throw shit else at me."

"Or what? You ain't about to do shit." I pushed him away from me as I turned around about to walk out.

I couldn't even fully make it all the way out the door before he tackled me as I was pushed into the hallway wall. We tussled in the hallway knocking pictures off the wall and breaking vases before my mom came out her room and stopped at the stairs.

"Let go before I drop yo ass." I tell Alexis as we was on the edge of the stairs. I had him in a headlock and he had his leg wrapped around mine trying to twist me so I would fall.

"Fuck you nigga, let me go." He twisted and I lost my balance as I landed on my back and he was on top of me. He threw a punch and it connected with my nose and the next one hit my right eye.

"Yeah nigga, you ain't shit, you ain't talking shit now." He says still giving out blows but I blocked all of them.

Trying to contain my anger I finally grabbed his hands so I could stop his wild punches. "Alexis now look I'm not tryna put my hands on you. But you keep throwing these weak ass punches and imma start violating you."

"Fuck you." He head butted me and I really got angry. I get this my baby brother but he so damn hot headed and don't like to listen to nobody, so now I have to show him what the deal is.

Flipping us over so now I was on top of him I punched him in the face as he winced in pain. He tried kicking me off him but by this point I was already pissed off.

"Zack get off him!" Shay yells as she pulled on the sleeve of my shirt.

"Move." I yell pushing her back before I punched Alexis in his stomach. We tussled around on the floor some more but I had the upper hand this time. Shay and my mom kept yelling for us to break it up but we wasn't even listening.

"detenerlo en este momento!" My mom yells pulling me off Alexis before she slapped my face hard.

Shay was kneeled down beside Alexis making sure he was okay while my mom gave me a death glare. That's they problem, they baby him to much and that's why he in this situation now.