Revealing: Chapter 20

Zania P.O.V.
"Is he here?"

"He in the back." Messiah says uninterested, not even looking up at me.

"So your mad at me too?" I ask a little sad.

"Z, I'm more disappointed then mad deadass. Like I get you feel territorial over yall relationship, and trust me I do too. But sometimes you have to be the bigger person and just let shit slide." He says finally looking up at me in the eyes.

"I understand that now but I let my anger get the best of me sometimes. I didn't know he would get this mad." I admit.

"Ian just don't do drama, so by you being his girl you should avoid that shit at all cost. Y'all a unit now which means you have to take his feelings into consideration now."

"No doubt." I say nodding in agreement.

"But gone back there and talk to him. Take his ass with you to, cuz I need my shop back to myself."

I smiled and kissed his cheek before walking pass the sitting area to the back to Ian's station. When I got there I softly knocked on the opened door as I watched him draw up something.

"Can we talk?" I ask catching his attention.

He gestured for me to sit across from him and I quickly obliged. He wiped off his hands then leaned back in his chair, staring at me.

"Are you going to say something?" I ask.
"You said you wanted to talk so go ahead."

I sighed deeply and cleared my throat before sitting up straight.

"I came to firstly say that I'm sorry for being mad wild that day at Centric. I let my emotions get to me and I know it was uncalled for and not only did it embarrass me but you as well."

"What else?"

"I understand why you were mad and I really want you to come back and stay with me these last few days before my parents get back."

He folded his arms and kept staring at me before a small smile formed on his face.

"About time you came to get my ass." He says chuckling lightly.

"I was going to come sooner but I didn't want you to yell at me." I pout, moving over to sit in his lap.

"Who says I'm not?" He ask.

"Are you?" I ask nervously.

He shook his head while holding my waist tighter. "Nah not this time but next time I'm wilding on your ass. Just know I care for you a lot Z. I don't need my girl fighting my battles for me when that's my job. I mean look at your face." He says holding my chin in place, as he examined the scratches on my forehead and around my eye.

"I know and I'm really sorry." I say laying my head on his chest.

"Its cool shortie, just stop wilding man." He laughs making me smile.

"I brought you food." I say getting up to hand him his plate.

He quickly grabbed the plate and started devouring the chicken and mac & cheese I made for lunch.

"Slow down." I laugh, wiping the side of his mouth with a napkin.

"This shit good as hell." He says with a mouth full of food.

"I made cake too." I say making him look up from his plate.

"What kind?"

"Caramel cake." I say watching his eyes light up.