Wicked Games: Chapter 12

Ian P.O.V.

"You ready for the game Mar-Mar?" I ask Marli as I helped her get in the back seat of my car

helped her get in the back seat of my car.

Today was the first game of the season and I was hype af all day at school. After this game today its the Homecoming game. It was a home game tonight, so that gives us a advantage since our school known for packing out the games. We was let out early, so I went home to get my bag and pick Marli up from DayCare.

"Yup," she say nodding.

"Who you gone cheer for Mar?" I ask after hopping back in the front seat.

"You and Siah!..GO HAWKS..GO HAWKS!" she yelled as she waved the foam finger I gave her in the air.

I laughed at how hype she was. I've been taking Marli to all my games even when she couldn't walk. All the cheerleaders love seeing and taking pictures with her. Today I had her on my blue and white colored jersey that I got made custom in her size, her white shorts and her all white retro 13's. I had the same thing on except I had on all white Tru's instead of shorts.

"Eye, is mommy and daddy coming?"

"I hope so squirt, if not, its just gone be me and you"

I turned Marli favorite song on which was Right There: by Ariana Grande ft Big Sean. As we both vibed and sang along to it on our way to the school.

*
"She is so adorable" Zania cooed at Marli as I walked up to her and Massiah.

"What you suppose to say Mar?" I ask looking at her.

"Thank you" she shly said hiding her face in my neck.

"Lil ma you know you ain't shy, where my hug and kiss at?" Massiah ask as he try and take Marli away from me.

"Nooo, siah stoop" she laughed still holding on to me tight.

"Girl, you gone give me my hug" he say finally grabbing her to hug her tight and smother her face with kisses.

We all walked onto the field as a few people was already in the bleachers. The cheerleaders were practicing their routines and some of the players were warming up on the field.

"Where ya pops and moms at?" Massiah ask handing me Marli back.

"I dont know, they both know the game today." I say catching my phone to see if they left me any messages.

"Where Zack, Shay, and Charley?" I ask them.

"Charley's inside helping the cheerleaders with their outfits and Zack can't make it cuz his shortie in town." Massiah explains.

"What about Shay?"

"I haven't seen her" Zania says shrugging.

I tried calling my pops but he didn't answer and my moms phone went straight to voicemail. Where the hell they at.