Bones and Booth #1 - Princess and the Pea

Doctor Temperance Brennan looked over the body, utterly fascinated by the body, per usual. Her blue, Jeffersonian suit crinkled with every move she made.

FBI Special Agent Booth however, was not as fascinated by the body.

"Young woman, early twentys. Caucasian. At least 5"7 in height. Dressed in something that you would find in a movie." Booth grimaced in disgust but came around when something stood out to him.

"Disney."
"What?" Brennan looked up at Booth, confused.

"Disney. Look. It looks like something from Sleeping Beauty."
"Oh! Disney! Where all the woman seem to be incapable of caring for themselves and get into a mess, end up under a curse or locked in a tower or have an evil step mother and only the Prince Charming can save them because woman cannot care or save themselves?" Brennan grinned and looked up at Booth who shook his head in slight disgust.

"Sure Bones.. Whatever floats your goat. And please don't give me an answer to that." He placed his thumbs on his belt buckle that read 'Cocky' and raised an eyebrow at the forensic anthropologist who had turned back to the body.

"There's something in here Booth." She was trying to remove some of the fabric but was fighting with it due to the fact it was literally stuck to the remains.

"Back to the lab?
"Back to the lab."
******

"Death estimated between 3-4 days." Cam stated as she, Hodgins, Bones and Vincent (the intern) walked around the body, trying to unstick things. Booth was in the corner waiting. Vincent opened his mouth to spew out a random fact but was silenced by Brennan laughing.

"Booth! I got it!" She seemed happy to be able to pick up and reveal what it was.

"It's a pea." Booth exclaimed, standing behind Brennan. Hodgins grinned.

"Classic."
"What?"
"Classic."
"Doctor Hodgins, care to elaborate?" Can put on her serious face and raised an eyebrow at Hodgins who just grinned.

"Well, Princess and the Pea. Classic fairy tale."
"Indeed it is but why would there be a pea in the victim?" Vincent asked, quite curious.

"I don't know. Lunch for the dead?" Brennan rolled her eyes.

"Doctor Hodgins, I would like you to run an analysis on it please."
"Sure Doc B." Booth chuckled.

Vincent just stared at everyone. He knew this place was crazy but seriously? A pea in the wound of the murder victim?

Crazy...

A/N: Yeah I was very tired whilst writing it okay?! And sore and laying on my floor.

So you know the drill:

Name (yours not mine idiot)
Character (Booth, Bones, Sweets, Aubrey, Cam, Hodgins, Angela etc)
Physical features (not the ones I don't want to know. Just hair, eyes, skin colour, thin, slim or fat)
Religion?
Plot (what happens, NO SMUT)

From the girl who freaked because Wattpad stopped for a moment,

~Bree~