Booth #3: Jealousy really doesn't suit you

Dedicated to the amazing @Phanvas for this request. After reading the request, I got super duper excited haha. I don't often feel inspired to write Booth because I've always shipped Booth and Bones but this makes me want more Booth x OC/reader

So I hope you don't mind but I took some poetic licence to your request. And when I say that, I mean it was an accident and I just let my fingers take  control.

Enjoy!

********

"Ah crackerjacks." The dirty blonde curls disappeared momentarily behind the wall before reappearing, revealing the cheeky smile of Hannah Price popped back up.

"Hannah?" Seeley Booth was sat in his office, struggling to stay awake. Hannah came to the door frame and leaned against it, her right hand hidden behind her back.

"Hello lover," She wiggled her eyebrows, grey blue eyes sparkling with the sort of awakeness nobody should ever have at 4am. "Coffee lover." She pulled out the coffee tray she had hidden and walked into Booths office, sitting down on the corner of his desk and passed him a coffee.

"Oh thank you. Coffee. It's going to be a long day."
"Long day? It's FOUR IN THE MORNING." Booth winced as the younger woman put emphasis on the time. "I can't walk in a straight line before 8am. I can do it when I'm drunk, which I have and I fooled the cop, and I can do it when I have a slight case of vertigo  but not. At. 4. AM."
"You can walk in a straight line when you're drunk?" Hannah glared at her tired partner.

"Not the point, Booth." Chugging back some of the hot beverage in her hand, Hannah looked back at Booth.

"So why are we here so freaking early?"
"Bones needs us to come with her to a possible crime scene. Well, murder scene. Hopefully to find the rest of the body." Hannah grimaced. The head that had been delivered to the FBI'S front door had everyone on edge. Nobody sends a threat like that. Nobody.

"At this unearthly hour?"
"We're going to the beach so yes, at this hour." Booth smiled up at Hannah. The beach. Of course it was the beach.

"So what do we need to do?"
"Create a perimeter. It'll be you, me, Bones, Hodgins and Wendell. Everything we need is in the SUV. I saved you a job because I know how you are in the morning." Hannah pinked at the cheeks.

"I'm perfectly fine in the morning, thank you very much." Booth stood up and adjusted his belt.

"Aha. I'll believe that when I see you walk without falling." He winked. Hannah pulled a face as he came around and wrapped an arm over her shoulders and pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"Come now, Han. Let's go on a body hunt." Hannah allowed him to guide her out the office, her heels clicking on the lino floor as the both moved away from the darkened office area. "And also to prove that I, Seeley Booth, am the sexy FBI agent." Hannah just about choked on her coffee.