When you get Hurt

mysticwolf77  suggested this so I'm doing this now :) Y'all will get a proper chappie tomorrow :)

Booth: When you get hurt, if it's in the field, he gets angry at himself and tears himself up over you. It takes a lot to calm him down. Generally, you just sit on his lap and let him be grumpy but hug it better.
The funny thing is, he gets angry even if you stub your toe. But it's his way of saying I love you when you are hurt.

Sweets: Now Sweets is a sweetie. When you get hurt, he does EVERYTHING in his human power to make you comfortable and in the best care. He gets you what you need and stays with you, even if you fall asleep or don't want him there. He's always around the corner, wanting to help.

Aubrey: When you get hurt, he buys your favourite food, favourite movies and makes you relax, your hurt gets forgotten and he makes you relax. It's a romantic time, besides the pain but it just shows how much he loves you.

Wendell: After his rough childhood, he hates seeing you hurt. You seem to be a bit clumsy and you tend to laugh your injury off but Wendell sees through it and knows your hurting. Every limp, stub, tear, rip, bleed, is taken care if by him. He can't deal with you hurting, physically or mentally. It's why you love him. He cares. He especially, like Booth, hates it when you go out into the field.

Jack: With him, it's usually his experiments that accidentally get you hurt. It doesn't bother you but it bothers him. He ALWAYS tries to do it when you aren't around but you seem to be a magnet and get in the way in time to get hurt. He hates it but secretly, you think it's hilarious. But you love him so inside, really, you know he means well.