Aubrey #2- How to feel Blegh

Lois hated waking up sick.
Well, I reckon nobody likes waking up sick. Even if they are awake, sickness wakes you up even more.

So when Lois woke up at three in the morning in surprise, Imagine her surprise when her stomach decided to take all her mushed up food from dinner and bring it up.

So now, poor Lois was curled up on the couch with a bucket, a blanket and some tissues, six hours after waking up feeling like rubbish.

"Are you sure there isn't anything we can do to help, Lois?" Angela's voice was full of concern as she spoke to Lois.

"Nah. I'll be fine. I'll sleep on the couch and watch Pride and Prejudice."
"With Colin Firth?"
"Only with Colin Firth." Angela chuckled.

"I'll see if I can send someone over to take care of you. Last time you got sick it was horrible." If Lois had the energy, she would have shuddered.

"Thanks, Ange." Lois sighed and Angela didn't say anything until Lois started coughing.

"You okay Lo?"
"Nope. I gotta go."
"Okay. I'm sending someone to you. I don't want to find you dehydrated and nearly dead this time." Angela hung up and Lois then began to throw more of her guts up into the ever present bucket.

Meanwhile, the Jeffersonian wasn't as busy as usual. No murders, no crimes. Absolutely nothing.

Except for Angela running around trying to find Aubrey.

James Aubrey was busy being fascinated by a brain. Cam, who was trying to get him to leave it alone, was relieved when Angela rushed in, grabbed Aubrey and ran out.

"I owe you!" She called out, knowing that her friends were already away from her voice.

"What am I doing?"
"I need you to go see Lois."
"Lois? Why?" Angela grinned when she saw Aubrey go bright red in the face.

"She's sick. The last time she was sick it wasn't pretty. Sooooo I need someone to go and see her."
"So you're sending me?"
"Exactly!" Aubrey cleared his throat and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"I don't know where she lives."
"I've printed out directions."
"I don't know what she likes."
"Tea, Pride and Prejudice and friends." Aubrey looked at Angela who was grinning.

"Fine!"
"Good!" Shoving some paper into his hand, she shoved him towards the door and watched as he left, looking at the papers in his hand.

"Ange..."
"I didn't do anything." Jack Hodgins came up behind his wife with an amused but accusing look on his face. Angela just shrugged and watched the sliding doors close.

Lois had barely managed to turn the TV on before she got exhausted. It was rubbish being sick and rubbish not being able to do anything.

When a knock came at her front door, Lois groaned.

"Who is it?"
"Aubrey. James. Me?" Lois would of laughed on a normal occasion but today just wasn't a good day.

"Doors unlocked. I think." Burying her head into the pile of blankets, Lois sniffed and groaned.

"Wow." Looking up, Lois watched as the FBI agent came into the lounge and looked at his friend. "You look horrible."
"Thanks." Sitting up, Lois sat up and her stomach churned. Reaching for the bucket, Lois then started to retch again. Aubrey rushed to her side and pulled her hair back for her. It wasn't awkward. He had done this a thousand times for his mother each time she was sick.

"You're okay. It's alright." Aubrey ignored the fact that Lois was brining up phlegm and continued to try and soothe her.

"Better?" He asked her when she was done. She looked at him, brown eyes with an odd sheen to them.
Tears.

"No." She whispered. Her stomach hated her, her mouth tasted disgusting, she was tired and she wanted to not feel blegh.

"Well, I've been basically put in charge of your well-being for the day."
"Thank you." Leaning back, Lois shuddered from the heat.

"Can I do anything to help?"
"Put Pride and Prejudice on please." Aubrey obeyed and put it on, the video machine whirring to life as he put it in.

Slipping into the kitchen, Aubrey looked around for something, an idea forming in his head.

Lois sat on the couch, watching her film. She didn't car much for it at the moment but was glad for the distraction.
When Aubrey came back into the lounge, he grinned.

"I can't make it feel better but I can make you some tea." Handing a steaming mug of, you'll laugh, Lemsip tea, Lois smiled slightly.

"Thank you." She sipped it and together, with Lois explaining what was going on, they watched Pride and Prejudice.

And that Ladies and Gentlemen, is how to feel blegh.