Jack Hodgins- Grave Digger #1

Thana White was stressed.

Okay, maybe stressed wasn't the right words for how she was feeling.

The correct words would be somewhere along the lines of a whole line of cursing followed by her beating something up, then laying on the ground and crying.
So... Nervous, stressed, confused, upset, sad, mad, really mad and scared.

Pretty bad cocktail mix, to be perfectly honest.

Thana's reason? Her best friend/biggest crush in the entire world was trapped somewhere in the ground with maybe Doctor Brennan and did they know where they are? Hell no.

"Have we got anything get?" Thana had been busy rearranging everything in the lab she worked in. She had rearranged the flasks into height order, the chemicals into alphabetical order and everything else into an order that just looked nice. Bad habits and all.

"Doctor White, I told you I would call you when there was something." Zac Addy looked up at the young doctor. Her brown eyes were sad and she seemed to physically shrink into herself. Zac wished he could do the but he knew that they had to find their friends.

"Have you found Bones and Hodgins yet?" Agent Booth asked as he came into the platform. Zac opened his mouth but Thana put a hand across his mouth to stop anything unsympathetic from coming out.

"Not yet. I just asked." Booth nodded his head and sat down on one of the chairs, head in his hands.

Removing her hand from Zacs mouth, Thana gave him a hard look. He shut his mouth, looking back at his computer.

A loud buzz rang out and suddenly, everyone was frantically patting down their pockets. Someone's phone had buzzed and it had given everyone quiet a shock. It was only then that Zac pulled out his phone and from there, did everything come into place.
**************************
Thana stood beside Booth, looking across the sandy area. There was no way they were going to find their friends before their air ran out.
"Two genius's are stuck in a car." Thana said. That earned her a half-hearted chuckle from Booth.

"One would have the idea that one of those geniuses would have found a way for more air.""The spare tire.""Exactly. And the other would find a way to let us know or to try an find a way to get them out-." As Thana said those exact words, there was a puff of sand and dirt. She stopped talking, heart in mouth.
"Hodgins." She and Booth set off at a run despite the shouts from their friends. Their minds were racing.
Hodgins. Brennan. Hodgins. Brennan.
"Can you see anything?" She cried when they got to where they had seen the poof. The started digging even though it was practically useless as the sand kept falling back into the hole.
Booth yelled suddenly and was grabbing something. A hand. He yanked it out and out came Brennan.
Thana was relieved to see she was still alive and coughing. But Hodgins was still in there. Booth reached in grabbed something. Thana helped him and was relieved to see their friends come and help. Angela was with Brennan, making sure she was alright.
"That was horrible." Thana felt tears of happiness streak down her face as the face of the very much loved, Jack Hodgins appeared, coughing and spluttering but also holding his leg.
"Thana...""Your alright. I'm here." She sobbed. Hodgins looked up at her in awe, as if she were the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Well, she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.
"I love you." He whispered hoarsely. Thana smiled through her tears and cupped his face.

"And I love you." She kissed him and from that day on, they were practically inseparable.