First Fight p.1

I think someone asked for this a while ago so whoever you are, HERE YOU GO! I'M SORRY I DIDN'T DO IT WHEN YOU ASKED.
Life was just busy. I meanI'm working but I have more down time than when I do during uni...

********

Booth: "You can't!" Booth yelled, hand flying in angry gestures as you stood defiantly in front of him, bag held in your clenched fist and your face twisted into a look of angry pain.

"You don't get a say in this matter, Seeley. This was my decision. I'm perfectly capable of making my own decisions." You yelled back, putting emphasis on the word 'my'. Booth was seething now.

"When I put that ring on your finger, we both promised that we would confide in each other. That we would work as a team, Y/N. This does NOT look like what we agreed." You huffed and started walking, trying to push past your husband who stood in front of the front door.

"Move."
"No."
"You do not control me."
"I'm your husband, I get at least some say." You clench your fists and try to duck around him, only for  Booths strong arm to grab you. "I told you the only way out of those rings would be in a body bag. What you're trying to do is going to wind up with you in that. Do you want that?" You gave him a dirty look.

"My duty is my God, My Country, then my family. I've been called to duty."
"You didn't answer my question." You look him in the eye, heart thumping as you tried to choose your words carefully.

"I don't care." Those three words rang out between the two of you. Booth stiffened as they hit him like a knife.

You wanted to stay. You wanted to make amends. But you needed to go. You got past him, opening the door and got outside, door slamming behind you.

You managed to get to your car before the tears started to fall.

Sweets: He sat across from you, arms crossed against his chest, eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't understand."
"Neither do I." You winced at the ice in your voice. "But it's what I have to do."
"Then let me come with you. I don't see why I can't come with you." He argued. You scoffed.

"I've told you why a hundred times. But you aren't listening!"
"Thats because I don't accept it."
"You... you don't get to accept somethings in life, especially when that something is someone's opinion." You raised your eyebrow and pursed your lips.

"This is your dad's funeral, Y/N. Don't you want support?"
"I will have support. My family." He flinched as you said family. You instantly regretted saying it.

"Lance, I just meant-"
"I know what you meant." He wasn't looking at you now,  his body language now completely shutting him off from you.

"Right. Of course." You got up and left, the words that had evidently hurt him ringing in your head.

Aubrey: "Don't do it."
"I have to."
"Don't. Do. It."
"Just because you say it like that, doesn't mean I'm not going to do it." You muttered as you threw your stuff into a bag, wanting to get away from Aubrey.

"I need to get away, okay? I need... space."
"I can give you space. Y/N, I can do that. I just... don't want you to leave."
"Well we don't always get what we want, do we?" You said, grabbing your keys. "And obviously, she's what you want. I'm a failure to you. I couldn't stay pregnant..." Aubreys gentle face dropped, tears welling in both your eyes as you stood on opposite sides. "You want Jessica? Go to her. She's probably better for you."
"I don't want anyone else! Don't you understand that?"
"Then why did you kiss her?!" You yelled, tears pouring down your face now.

"She kissed me!"
"And you didn't push her away." Aubrey watched as you left the house before he was spurred into motion, wanting to grab you and hold you and apologise and... he just wanted you. The sound of your car pulling out of your driveway reverberating in his chest. He ran to the door and watched you disappear.

Something caught his eye on the step. He bent down to pick it up and for the first time since he met you, he broke down.

It was your engagement ring.

Hodgins: "You still love her!"
"Well you still love him!" Hodgins yelled back.

"I... ugh!" You hung your head, unable to argue with that. Hodgins stood in front of you, hands in his pockets. From the observation desk, Wendell and Angela watched the argument with shocked but guilty looks on their faces.

"Well at least I didn't sleep with him." You managed to whisper. Hodgins eyes widened.

"What..."
"I know you slept with Ange." You said, looking your boyfriend in the eyes. The shock and sadness was clearly there.

"Who?"
"Aristoo and Cam. They saw you guys." You turned to the observation deck and started walking back, eyes falling on to Angela and Wendell.

"I.. I'm sorry?" You stopped and turned on your heel.

"Sorry? You're sorry?" You're voice raised in anger. "You cheated on me with my best friend who you are in love with. Now I know you had a deep relationship but this is ridiculous. Apology not accepted."
"You kissed Wendell."
"We. We're. Drunk." You yelled at him. "And I told you once I was sober. It was an accident. Wendell and I agreed on that." You shook you head and turned around again.

"We're done, Jack. I can't... I can't do this. I can't fight with her."